The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jurgen - It fits on my drive Mate!!!!

SupraAyf

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went over to see andrew today and i must say the pictures does not show the car off to it's potential . It is a very well put together piece of machinery, even the stickers that may make it look very cheesy in the pics do actually suit the car. We went for a spin and this car has alot of potential for 650hp, power delivery is abit late but when it comes on song it does spool hard.

The only thing i would change is that simply awefull techo, it just does not belong on the dash. The lines and fitment of the body kit is excellent, paint job is excellent perfect.

I am glad you found the aircon button today ;)... all we need is more boost, 1.4bar should do the trick.

Had a good play with a R8 on the exit, handling is excellent but it just lacks the power in a straight, the bikes were out in force today, but will not go there as before ..i might get the tin of worms opened again......:(

Michel, it was a great day mate and at least I know where I'm going with the car now following our chat. I have to say that your Supe is particularly fast and I liked the way you left that bike for dead; he was a cocky fellow and was asking for it IMO.

Give me a few months and I'll be back to match your 1.4 bar standards:d

Agreed reference the tacho - it's coming off;) (Along with the wheels).

Our exhaust tones must have been a treat for Joe-public when we passed through Darlington:cool:

I went over to see andrew today and i must say the pictures does not show the car off to it's potential . It is a very well put together piece of machinery, even the stickers that may make it look very cheesy in the pics do actually suit the car. We went for a spin and this car has alot of potential for 650hp, power delivery is abit late but when it comes on song it does spool hard.

The only thing i would change is that simply awefull techo, it just does not belong on the dash. The lines and fitment of the body kit is excellent, paint job is excellent perfect.

I am glad you found the aircon button today ;)... all we need is more boost, 1.4bar should do the trick.

Had a good play with a R8 on the exit, handling is excellent but it just lacks the power in a straight, the bikes were out in force today, but will not go there as before ..i might get the tin of worms opened again......:(

sincerely hope I get to see this car in the flesh. I absolutely love that bodykit, and the work o the car looks top notch.

I am very jealous, and think the widebodies look awesome, just really concerned about the handling (not on the flat but in the rough stuff... does it not play hell with the sus geometry.. I have seen huge loss in this even with non standard offsets...

That said it looks incredible!

well done fella.

andrew dont forgot to pop in and see us before you go - we need to discuss mag, figs and supras.

cheers

Jurgen, good to chat today mate and the magazine feature(s) is sounding great.

Are you flying out today? Can't remember as I have loft conversions and insulation on my mind at the mo:rolleyes:

Well done Andrew. Stunning mate. Simple as that.

Thanks mate, much appreciated;)

sincerely hope I get to see this car in the flesh. I absolutely love that bodykit, and the work o the car looks top notch.

I am very jealous, and think the widebodies look awesome, just really concerned about the handling (not on the flat but in the rough stuff... does it not play hell with the sus geometry.. I have seen huge loss in this even with non standard offsets...

That said it looks incredible!

well done fella.

Cheers Mike, I'll be doing my Uk Tour next year some time:D

• 5 months later...