The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone fancy swapping an aerotop with my NA

jackso11

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, considering there are auto-TTs and aero's on here that go up for 5k and auto NAs that go up for 4k, my manual NA including my pc would be worth around 5k anyway. I would either take out my pc, or want £1k for it to be left in. I am in the middle of building a nice new dash with build in screen to give it that stock screen look, will post picture when its done.

car plus cash, what ever offers people want to do really.

I only know what my car is worth, not the car someone else would be swaping and I am sure a price would take several messages and meetings to come to an agreement.

I could read post 2million but it doesn't change what was originally said (or offered).

You are just one of those guys who has to be right.

Fact is I didn't say 'straight swap' and I didn't say 'no cash included' or in any way did I indicate that I was asking for a straight swap.

Fact is I didn't say 'straight swap' and I didn't say 'no cash included' or in any way did I indicate that I was asking for a straight swap.

Just let it go mate or you'll get up to "post 2 million" in arguments ;)

Can we see some pictures of your PC setup? Your garage is bare :(

That's ridiculous. You said does anyone want to swap their TT for my N/A. Why should anyone then get their crystal ball out to work out what else is going on in your mind?

You got the mick taken because you asked for a straight swap. I also believe that was always your intention due to you dishing out prices and how TTs have dropped in price.

Ok, to end it...

That's ridiculous. You said does anyone want to swap their TT for my N/A. Why should anyone then get their crystal ball out to work out what else is going on in your mind?

I also said I won't go into to much detail unless there is any interest. Its how conversations start Matt, also called negotiations.

You got the mick taken because you asked for a straight swap.

No I didn't

I also believe that was always your intention due to you dishing out prices and how TTs have dropped in price.

I am sorry, I didn't know you knew my thoughts better than me. That explains a lot. This was never my intention.

I also pointed out how NA's had dropped.

Thanks for arguing matt, but please stop now, its pointless and just taking up space on the forum for no reason.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.