The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone fancy swapping an aerotop with my NA

jackso11

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the top set would know the correct spelling and definition or irony

Beginning a sentence with a capital letter and the use of a full stop to end said sentence are also sometimes overlooked it would appear.

Nobody likes playing that game now - it'll all end in tears and people getting "one up" on others. A bit pointless really, is it not?

Also, for what it's worth, the content of this post is a good definition of irony.

;):D

Maybe a sub-standard auto TT for a nice manual NA with tasteful extras.

That's the point, it's not for example a RSP SZ-R 6 speed facelift N/A is it? It's just a bog standard N/A manual pre-facelift.

If it was the above, I am sure no one would of said anything.

That's the point, it's not for example a RSP SZ-R 6 speed facelift N/A is it? It's just a bog standard N/A manual pre-facelift.

Until the OP divulges more, with photos and a description, we have little to go by. He says there's a monster PC setup in there...

If he wants to entice someone he's going to have to work harder!

So you are saying you can't see the Ironey in asking if anyone would like to swap their car for yours when yours is worth probably half of that of the car you're asking for?

I probably was, but it didn't stop everyone laughing when someone stuck their hand up and asking a dumb question.

The Irony is you asking for the swap and believing it will be good for someone else.

Spelling is overated. ;)

By the way, it's spelt iRony, ok? ;):D

Bloody hell matt turn it in and let the fella try n find a new motor! :blink:

he asked for a swap, not a straight swap, not a stupid request at all in my eyes!

I always thought a swap was a swap, and a p/x was a p/x. Maybe I'm wrong.

You're not wrong, but i'm bowing out of this :D

Id certainly consider swapping my 97 SZ-R 6 speed facelift n/a (not in RSP mind- but I prefer grey!) for an older auto TT. And yes, there would be money going the TT owners' way! Ive spent loads on my car since getting it January this year, absolutely no expense spared cosmetically and mechanically.

I think anyone looking to swap an n/a for a TT really needs to be offering a decent amount of cash too, unless the TT is pretty tatty.

bet the poor bloke wishes he had never bothered posting...........he did actually say he didnt suppose anyone would want to swap!

am all new to this (female half of supra geordie....am learning....slowly!!) but to be honest its putting me off asking anything now in case am shouted down like this??

bet the poor bloke wishes he had never bothered posting...........he did actually say he didnt suppose anyone would want to swap!

am all new to this (female half of supra geordie....am learning....slowly!!) but to be honest its putting me off asking anything now in case am shouted down like this??

It happens now and again im afraid. Nearly always ment in jest.

im not sure whats going on after jackso11 put this post up and lets face it got mauled, i said that me and trace would be interested i dont know if he is waiting for a better car to come along but there dont seem to be any much dealing going on,maybe work or something else is keeping him away ?:blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.