Anyone fancy swapping an aerotop with my NA

jackso11

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i keep everything lol

The only thing i never kept was the top glove box but they arent hard to find

Ah now if you keep everything thats even better!!... i am not bothered about top glove box thats minor:).....

So first off are you keen to swap? If so what are you thinking deal wise? also some info on your car...

i.e .. Service? cambelt? brakes? etc etc is it all sound?.. IS there anything that needs doing/fixing mechanically?:D

did you fit them and how much would it cost to put it back ?

I fitted them myself and would cost nothing to put back

Ah now if you keep everything thats even better!!... i am not bothered about top glove box thats minor:).....

So first off are you keen to swap? If so what are you thinking deal wise? also some info on your car...

i.e .. Service? cambelt? brakes? etc etc is it all sound?.. IS there anything that needs doing/fixing mechanically?:D

Yeah im keen to swap, will need to clear it with the wife first tho

Im not sure deal wise either,

I need to do the brakes and i do need to check the rear left bearing, its bugging me as i think its on its way out.

I fitted them myself and would cost nothing to put back

Yeah im keen to swap, will need to clear it with the wife first tho

Im not sure deal wise either,

I need to do the brakes and i do need to check the rear left bearing, its bugging me as i think its on its way out.

Haha thats what happened to the OP.. he wanted it and wife said..NO doesn't like orange.. so prob good idea lol

Haha thats what happened to the OP.. he wanted it and wife said..NO doesn't like orange.. so prob good idea lol

Oh she wont mind the colour or anything.

Its probably that i will need to spend some money getting it tip top and then for the deal.

And im supposed to be setting up my business:rolleyes: lol

Oh she wont mind the colour or anything.

Its probably that i will need to spend some money getting it tip top and then for the deal.

And im supposed to be setting up my business:rolleyes: lol

Ooh naughty!! but its funny when it comes to supra's we all just can't help ourselves!... thats my excuse...:D

perhaps we should agree a deal before either of us spends a penny

ie is there anything on your car you want to keep ?

ill start the wish list

1/ put doors back to standard :D:D you can keep hinges to fit or sell on i hope lol

2/ fix items you already mentioned

3/ cash our way :D:innocent: this could be the sticking point but we see

4/ obviously meet and inspect both cars

5/ decide :D

as far as im aware our car only needs a oil change,it had service with chris wilson which included the following

1/ new cambelt and auxillary belt

2/ new spark plugs

3/ oil and filter

4/ fuel filter

5/ rad cap

6/ new brake pads all round

7/ front & rear german billsteins. not toyota ones

8/ geo set up

9/ right front wheel studs replaced with new

im sure there was more done but without searching cw's list cant remember it all..

Known faults

front driver side facelift indicator bulb keeps falling out (not the whole indicator)

1 or 2 stone chips.. not loads or too bad as to be expected i spose

front bomex bumper had been cracked in qsd's care it has been fixed and resprayed search and you will find post about it.. just so you are aware before hand:)

Anything else will need to be spotted by your beedy eyes lol

await your response eagerly :D:D

can i ask quickly what those gauges are :D

perhaps we should agree a deal before either of us spends a penny

ie is there anything on your car you want to keep ?

ill start the wish list

1/ put doors back to standard :D:D you can keep hinges to fit or sell on i hope lol

2/ fix items you already mentioned

3/ cash our way :D:innocent: this could be the sticking point but we see

4/ obviously meet and inspect both cars

5/ decide :D

as far as im aware our car only needs a oil change,it had service with chris wilson which included the following

1/ new cambelt and auxillary belt

2/ new spark plugs

3/ oil and filter

4/ fuel filter

5/ rad cap

6/ new brake pads all round

7/ front & rear german billsteins. not toyota ones

8/ geo set up

9/ right front wheel studs replaced with new

im sure there was more done but without searching cw's list cant remember it all..

Known faults

front driver side facelift indicator bulb keeps falling out (not the whole indicator)

1 or 2 stone chips.. not loads or too bad as to be expected i spose

front bomex bumper had been cracked in qsd's care it has been fixed and resprayed search and you will find post about it.. just so you are aware before hand:)

Anything else will need to be spotted by your beedy eyes lol

await your response eagerly :D:D

can i ask quickly what those gauges are :D

Gauges are in glovebox, oil temp, oil pressure and water temp,

Gauge in vent next to clock is volts,

But i would like to keep them:innocent:

im not too fussed about the chrome bits in the engine bay, or autobhan 88 manifold and full decat as i plan to go TT manual conversion.

Would like to keep my audio, and as my door cards are scuffed would happily swap them over.

Would also like to keep my el glo dials.

Would love to keep my bonnet as its custom made but i can always make another;)

Bad points, front bumper has a crack down the left bit that sticks out due to hitting rabbit and the obvious stone chips,

Side skirts have also got a bit of scraping along the bottoms due last time i took it on a ramp and yes i did cry:taped:

There is a small dent in the passanger door too

A few scratches on the roof, either cat or someone has put a bag on the roof and slid it off:(

And where the veilside spoiler used to be there is some glue left as i havent got round to sorting it, as standard spoiler is only temp untill i finish building my new spoiler.

All things that need doing i was going to do anyway soon, and im buying a spray shop in the next few months and was going to get it all done and resprayed then

Will need to check on mileage for when cambelt needs doing but all other servicing has been done by me

All things that need doing i was going to do anyway soon, and im buying a spray shop in the next few months and was going to get it all done and resprayed then

can i assume the bad bits will be done if a swap goes ahead ? as tracie wants a car that is in as good condition as hers is body wise as she doesnt want to go down the respray route again :D:innocent:

also how is that monitor attached to the dash ie is it screwed :(

you can keep your bonnet but would you have a standard black one to replace as our orange one wouldnt look good on your car:)

We agree to all you have asked to keep... depending on the cash bit of the swap;)... feel free to pm offer if you prefere...

We would like to keep our steering wheel as tracie is in love with it:)

Also a full decat is not really good for us as we live in a quiet village and i have to get up at silly times... do you still have the cats? or at least one?

Should deal go ahead i am assuming from above post your mechanically minded as i aint ie some things could be swapped and changed without incuring extra costs.. i would help if needed but i know bugger all really... im good at dismantling things if that helps:innocent:

can i assume the bad bits will be done if a swap goes ahead ? as tracie wants a car that is in as good condition as hers is body wise as she doesnt want to go down the respray route again :D:innocent:

also how is that monitor attached to the dash ie is it screwed :(

you can keep your bonnet but would you have a standard black one to replace as our orange one wouldnt look good on your car:)

We agree to all you have asked to keep... depending on the cash bit of the swap;)... feel free to pm offer if you prefere...

We would like to keep our steering wheel as tracie is in love with it:)

Also a full decat is not really good for us as we live in a quiet village and i have to get up at silly times... do you still have the cats? or at least one?

Should deal go ahead i am assuming from above post your mechanically minded as i aint ie some things could be swapped and changed without incuring extra costs.. i would help if needed but i know bugger all really... im good at dismantling things if that helps:innocent:

Yes all bits would be done before swap, im just awaiting on purchase of spray shop so i can do it for nowt;)

Yes i still have both cats as well as the standard manifolds.

I can get a standard bonnet

Steering wheel i will be happy to swap, im also quite attached to mine so i know how she feels

The screen is attached via screws, i had to,just to cover the holes that was in their previously:(

And yes im mechanically minded and can easily do as i put it all myself.

Cash wise thats all upto you on what you want, im really bad at offers, unless you wanted to sell me the whole car;)

you are welcome to buy the car if the price is right :D as tracie has seen a few that she likes :)

tracie has just told me to ask as you are building your own spoiler how would feel about her keeping the trd as she said it would look good on a black car :D:innocent:

you are welcome to buy the car if the price is right :D as tracie has seen a few that she likes :)

tracie has just told me to ask as you are building your own spoiler how would feel about her keeping the trd as she said it would look good on a black car :D:innocent:

What price do you have in mind to sell?

And yeah she/you :innocent: can keep the spoiler

ok crunch time here goes

as to swap this is taking into account all thats being removed from the interior ie gauges that tracie loves and other bits we would like

£1000 or very close :innocent::innocent:

as to full purchase looking around piston heads and such like i think somewhere around the £5500 :D:innocent:

some room for neg obviously :D

ok crunch time here goes

as to swap this is taking into account all thats being removed from the interior ie gauges that tracie loves and other bits we would like

£1000 or very close :innocent::innocent:

as to full purchase looking around piston heads and such like i think somewhere around the £5500 :D:innocent:

some room for neg obviously :D

Right well i will discuss this with the long haired general( she dont read this so im ok:D) and see what she thinks and decides:rolleyes:

And im sure we can sort something out

ie gauges that tracie loves and other bits we would like

She likes my gauges?:innocent:

Right well i will discuss this with the long haired general( she dont read this so im ok:D) and see what she thinks and decides:rolleyes:

And im sure we can sort something out

She likes my gauges?:innocent:

Ok cool.. look forward to hearing from you:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.