Anyone fancy swapping an aerotop with my NA

jackso11

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOOOO

just looked in your garage, very very nice

And you are thinking of swapping for an N/A hardtop??

Well i had no intention of swapping or selling until this thread but now Tony and i have been talking and we wouldn't mind if it was the Right deal!!... we both would like to start again with a stock car:d

Edit: we have small person on board most of the time so the aero doesn't get to come off as much as we'd like

Well i had no intention of swapping or selling until this thread but now Tony and i have been talking and we wouldn't mind if it was the Right deal!!... we both would like to start again with a stock car:d

Edit: we have small person on board most of the time so the aero doesn't get to come off as much as we'd like

Might just have to put mine back to stock then:D

I do love yours

Ooh its black too!!... That is (apart from veilside front sorry).. a very lovely car!!:D

Im split in 2 minds when it comes to the veilside front.

I like it but then sometimes i want something different.

Its got a standard spoiler on at the mo so the veilside rear wing is gone too

Im split in 2 minds when it comes to the veilside front.

I like it but then sometimes i want something different.

Its got a standard spoiler on at the mo so the veilside rear wing is gone too

Ah good boy! i love the veilside sideskirts tho:d

I still like the bomex front that i have but am tempted if i start again just to go with front lip.....

As for Tonys cash comment lol... i don't know what i'd get for it... is yours Auto too? the one thing we have going for ours i guess is that its an aero but i don't know how much of a difference it would make if we put it up for sale

Ah good boy! i love the veilside sideskirts tho:d

I still like the bomex front that i have but am tempted if i start again just to go with front lip.....

As for Tonys cash comment lol... i don't know what i'd get for it... is yours Auto too? the one thing we have going for ours i guess is that its an aero but i don't know how much of a difference it would make if we put it up for sale

5 speed manual with LSD diff,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.