The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone fancy swapping an aerotop with my NA

jackso11

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone fancy swapping this bottle of 100 year old Cognac for a can of diet coke? :)

er...not exactly the same is it

I've got a ten pound note here, if anyone wants to give me a twenty pound note for it? :)

nope, not really the same as that either.

haha

I didn't think there would be many/any people interested, thats why I didn't bother putting a full description.

More description in my sig + my car pc would go with it which is currently worth about £1500

Why do you think your hard top N/A is worth the same as a TT or an N/A Aero top? (I'm genuinely interested why)

I never said it was, I just said does anyone want to swap. Maybe someone has a TT or Aerotop in not as good condition that would be worth the same, maybe someone would swap if I gave some cash too, maybe someone genuinely has a plan to do something and wants the stiffer chasis.......I just thought I would ask because if you don't ask you never know.

from most peoples comments so far it seems there are a lot of people who are bitter at the moment about the drop in car value, specifically TTs as they seem to have dropped from 8-9k to around the 5k mark. I know NAs have dropped too, just not as much as they weren't worth as much to start, only 4-5k down to 3-4k, some still going for slightly over that, and yes some are going for less which I am sure someone will point out.

from most peoples comments so far it seems there are a lot of people who are bitter at the moment about the drop in car value

eh? I think we're just suprised at the proposition of your swap to be honest.

If you stated what you have in the first paragraph of your previous post your original post might have come across better.

You still would have got a bit of mick taking but nothing as heavy :)

what I mean is there is a lot of pointing and laughing from a simple question, I have no idea why

So you are saying you can't see the Ironey in asking if anyone would like to swap their car for yours when yours is worth probably half of that of the car you're asking for?

Where you never told at school the only stupid questions are the ones not asked!

I probably was, but it didn't stop everyone laughing when someone stuck their hand up and asking a dumb question.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.