The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 09 - come on folks

Branners

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi JB do you want me to try & get some Supercars to come to this like Lambo's / Ferrari's/ atoms / Tvr's ect might give Ben san a shout club member on here tomorrow as he runs petrol head nirvana which are full of Supercars they normally have meets @ Ace Cafe every 2nd Monday of the month loads of great cars come to this & I know notice is short now but might be able to fill few gaps on this ???

Jb will the price be to others clubs be £65.00 to run the strip or are we keeping it £55 same as us to make numbers up ???

Will also be announcing this a few times through out the night on live PA at my Supra only night at Ace Cafe Wednesday 22nd of July to see if can bump up Supra numbers as there will be over 50+ supra's coming to this meet & will try to make more numbers come along !!!

There is an upper limit of 100 competitors maximum. The most we have had before is 75 and the queues were minimal.

I wont pack the event out, its not about making money its about a good day out and getting close to break even.

So at 100 competitors we should still be okay with small or no queues.

For non members I do need to do the £65 thing. I still think its cheap for a chance to do unlimited runs on a fully prepped track.

One guy asked if you will limit the amount of cars? as they are as keen as we are that this wont get to packed?

As JB mentions, it's 100 cars max, we were at around that last year and the queues were almost zero, couple of minutes wait at worse. It's not like the RWYB or the big events where they keep stopping it every hour or have 250+ cars running at any one session. Most of our guys spent a majority of the day parked up.

Come on folks get signed up, once the spaces are gone, they are gone. No pay on the day, nothing.

ill throw the pinks down for the polo! :eyebrows:

lol. Take on the Mondeo at your peril, 168bhp of utter rubish!

Seriously folks, if you are new to this it really is an complete breeze and you don't need any more skill than you would need pulling away from a traffic light. Even then your times only count from when you actually move so the lights can be ignored altogether if you choose. If you aren't happy with the time then try and try again without any queue :)

The enviroment is very friendly and no one will be taking the mick, except if you launch it in reverse ;) It's just a bit a fun for all of us in the club to actually use our supra's in a very safe (and legal) enviroment.