The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 09 - come on folks

Branners

Hi Steve,

Have spoke to smarty and he is happy for us to take his space, so could you put 'The Punisher' (club member) down with reg JEZ4959 please, do you need anymore details?

That's alsot all of it, can you/he also PM me his real name, and if you recon you'll each be coming to Billing.

Will sort out payment directly with him if thats ok with you?

Perfect! :)

Also if we bought another car that i would drive down the strip am i right in thinking its a furthur £55? Im not to good with these things, Ta

That's 100% correct, don't be so hard on yourself - you're a breath of fresh air!! :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The speed you cross the line at. Rule of thumb from my limited observations last year was NAs crossed the line at 90mph ish, TTs at 100~110mph ish, and Singles at 120~130mph ish assuming they could put the power down.

A full BPU supra (auto or manual) running above 1 bar, and a driver who can make it launch will cross the line are more than 110mph.

A full BPU supra (auto or manual) running above 1 bar, and a driver who can make it launch will cross the line are more than 110mph.

That's me not launching correctly then :(

could never get the RLTC launch working on my auto, I hope that's because you can't.

Mike

Agree with Homer, as per my earlier post on this, as a few of us were breaking 110 last year. If you are TT and have a helmet, take it.

so if the event was sold out i wouldnt be able to even one run in tracies car ???

sadly not. You have to do the full sign on process for THEIR insurance purposes before you can run, they will give you a wrist band saying you have signed on. Each sign on takes a space.

We can always see how things are on the day as the whole event is pretty relaxed and not meant to get people down in any shape or form.

sadly not. You have to do the full sign on process for THEIR insurance purposes before you can run, they will give you a wrist band saying you have signed on. Each sign on takes a space.

We can always see how things are on the day as the whole event is pretty relaxed and not meant to get people down in any shape or form.

fair enough thank you:)