The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supercharger Project

madmarf

i wonder who will be the first to do the na -supercharger.recon there should be a prize for one that actualy works on the na engine (with distributor)

There was a guy in northamptonshire who got one running i believe. However it broke a shaft on the supercharger. It was quite long so it would fit and i guess under quite a bit of strain. I havent seen anything about it since.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well boys after much much hard graft and hours trawling the internet and wireing diagrams, i cant see a feesable system for small amounts of money (that means all the kit needed) to make the system dizzy-Less. so im putting the Eaton charger up for sale or ill throw it in the charger box and wait for a car to come along that wants it, or a monster truck.

i am gonna research into the a Rotrex Style Fitment etc but probably not till the new year now, got a mountain on at work. so im not leaving it boys, just changing the angle.

What happened to the following?

i have the money, not a problem, i have the workshops and i have knowledge.

Cant wait to see the outcome - am currently investigating this option myself and will keep an eye out to see how you progress. I have the added bonus of a good friend of mine owning a garage! am gonna need his help lol

GOOD LUCK

I take it you haven't read the entire thread?

• 4 months later...
What happened to the following?

yer money and space and knowledge isnt the problem but im not throwing money away. i have already spent 5k+, im not silly :blink:

i have gone on to other project and a different one with the supra now. ive put all the charger stuff in the stores and will await some more free time to research a rotrex one. good things come ot those who wait. and i cant be arsed lol.

anyway, await the new project later this year, this one WILL be finnished as its a bit closer to what i do and by got its gonna thump ;)