The mkiv Supra Owners Club

B@#?H at morrisons car park

SupraTRD83

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum says hi, and also keep your POS away from her Z4 :)

:rlol:

It is a good point though, younger generation get all the stic but it seems to be the elderly that are worse for manners. She didn't even check for damage thats what annoyed me, to her it was no problem and like you said £200 upwards for a re-spray I actually said 'I wish it had caused a bit of damage' just so I could have claimed to annoy her grr

Thats what annoys me the most its a woman and 'you cant hit woman' I wonder how she would have handled the situation if a big massive girl got out my car and asked her the same question knowing she could be hit for her response I bet she wouldn't have said that then but i'm a lad and your just powerless, shes elderly and a woman, if I hit her I think we all know who'd have got in major trouble. :( Equal rights till it suits

this is the reason i park across 2 spaces - white line down the middle. selfish i know but perfectly legal. :D

Yes, shortly I shall be introducing the '3 space' parking method.

I'll be rolling it out across the Supra Owners Club, free of charge.

:lol: I did park with a 2 space either side and she pulled up and invaded my personal space :)

Now listen here my good man. You clearly Fail at parking :D

It is your duty to physically place your car over 2 spaces, at least. My multi space method is copyrighted, but you can use it from now on :)

BAD Car Parking...

GOOD Car Parking...

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

• 10 months later...

just after i got my mr2 freshly resprayed in a nice glossy audi black i went on little road trip to bristol to see some friends i stopped at a service station 2 junctions before yate and parked up miles away from any other cars and i was on texting one of my mates when a battered red mondeo pulled up next to me of all the empty spaces in the car park anyway a fairly obese set of parents got out of the car the mother who was nearest me got out and swung her rear door open it smacked the rear quarter of my mr2 then 2 kids jumped out each pushed the door hard against my car so i got out and looked at my car there was a nice fist sized dent in the rear quarter so i turned to the woman and lost it basically something along the lines on what the fuck was that about to which i was replied with

(thats not off us - there only kids i cant help it)

followed by the dad saying its just a shitty old mr2 anyway i said no more took the reg plate and said are you gunna pay for the damage -(reply no)

so i reported them to my insurance and there insurance paid me for the damage.

fuckin shitty mr2 indeed bitch

just after i got my mr2 freshly resprayed in a nice glossy audi black i went on little road trip to bristol to see some friends i stopped at a service station 2 junctions before yate and parked up miles away from any other cars and i was on texting one of my mates when a battered red mondeo pulled up next to me of all the empty spaces in the car park anyway a fairly obese set of parents got out of the car the mother who was nearest me got out and swung her rear door open it smacked the rear quarter of my mr2 then 2 kids jumped out each pushed the door hard against my car so i got out and looked at my car there was a nice fist sized dent in the rear quarter so i turned to the woman and lost it basically something along the lines on what the fuck was that about to which i was replied with

followed by the dad saying its just a shitty old mr2 anyway i said no more took the reg plate and said are you gunna pay for the damage -(reply no)

:thumbs: Good work!

When they walked away you should of smashed the window and 'cracked one off' into the car paying close attention to targeting main controls(eg steering wheel, stereo etc), bonus points for a number 2 in the car aswell.

That's what I would of done anyway.

Just wondering - in the situation where you report the damage and their insurance pays up, doesnt that technically mean that you have had an incident (claim) that you have to report to your own insurance, which in turn will bump your premium up?

In regards to people who have no thought for other peoples property they are the people who make my blood boil the most. I park in bays and usually try to park dead centre in them and I am always careful when getting out, but some people just dont care.

Making them pay up financially probably "hurts" more in the long, just hope I am wrong about the part where the victims insurance goes up too.

When I had my van sprayed to the colour it is now, I went into the BP station to get some cash out of the ATM machine and an old lady opened her door onto it quite aggresively! When I confronted her about it I said excuse I've just spent quite a bit of money having that sprayed and all she said was "it's up to you what you spend your money on!" not even sorry!

Well how about the other side of the story ;)

I was parked in a parent and child bay in a shopping center which has a wider space compared to a normal bay. There I was unloading the baby pram from the 7 seater and trying to find a best route to push it out.

Then suddenly I hear "Oi ! Watch the f--- out for the car mate!" I was shocked since I didn't even move the damn pram yet. There's a Citroen C4 or something parked next to me and this big bloke came over and walked all over his car to check for any damage. After that he gave me a menacing look and repeated "Watch the f--- you are going!"...

How nice of him, I ended up folding the pram and lifted it out the other way which was a squeeze. There's tons of space in between our car for me to push the pram through but I wasn't going to do push it if it will damage other people's car. I am the one that always put my hand near the door edge to cushion against any possible damage when opening doors in tight places.

Was pretty pissed off as I had a glance of him and his chavvy mate laughing after I pushed my daughter away in the pram.

When they walked away you should of smashed the window and 'cracked one off' into the car paying close attention to targeting main controls(eg steering wheel, stereo etc), bonus points for a number 2 in the car aswell.

That's what I would of done anyway.

I thought you would've more likely had thrown the contents of your drive through takeaway at them! Or a tin of beans. ;)

I haven't had any problems that I know of, but I do have a magical force field around the car, so no one can get within several feet of it without getting a zap. :)

I was once sitting in a restaurant in Bristol with a few friends, when a people carrier pulled into the space next to mine which was pretty tight.

As I glanced out, I saw the fella pulling a funny face and looking at the side of my car.

I kept looking out to see what he was doing and after a few moments I saw him put a bit of paper under my windscreen wiper.

At that point I went outside and and asked what he had done. Turns out his little daughter had slammed her door into my car, and and left a 6 inch crease down the 3/4 panel.

He was leaving a note with his insurance details on it....

Fair play I thought, and since I had walked out, he said 'How much do I owe you for doing that mate?'

Took a look and said 'I dunno, £80?' To which the bloke walked with me to a cash point without complaining and drew it out!

If only all people were considerate like that, good on him!