The mkiv Supra Owners Club

B@#?H at morrisons car park

SupraTRD83

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a disgrace people have no respect nowadays. The old people say the young dont have any respect (and in may cases they dont), now the old have no manners too

I am forever reminding my kids to be carefull not to open car doors wide etc, i find it appauling that others dont have the same respect.

People who treat you like that deserve beig taught a lesson. Usually they are in a rush, so letting the tyres down is a great no damage way of pi@sing them off.

if she did that to mine i would have put my fist through her drivers side window, and said oops sorry just checking the time, i noticed my watch was worth more than your ability to accept responsibility for your own actions. so therefore i take no responsibility for my own actions and my watch now has your broken glass on it. could you possibly re-imburse me?

OLD HAG: (Looks at my car then checks the rear and says 'well mine is more expensive'

Should have said "well yeah your right" then left it. Then when she went inside gone psycho with your door like vinnie jones in snatch (but your doors against hers rather than someones head in your door :p)...

Like she says, hers will cost more to repair :D Then left a note to that effect on her window :p

I do love the fact that SOO many people are advocating violence towards a woman... regardless of her attitude, there simply is no justification to resort to some of things that have been suggested. Would love to see the same people's response if some 'little scrot' harassed and possibly assaulted their mother.

not even going to go there if that was me in that position, anyone touch or tip

of my car and i go loopy :D

i think in all honesty all of us would go pretty nuts if anything happened to our supra's no matter how little it may be, i also agree about how stupid people are comparing prices no matter what car they have, compare the price of what they got to the amount we individually spent on our cars and they are not even near to the price.

but we should respect our elders, but then again when you see her walking across the road you can always run the bitch over.:D:D:D

i remember coming out of the cinema to find a nice dent along my rear arch... wasnt nice at all.. ide have loved to have seen it happen... wouldnt have gone as mad on a female, but still they'de know that they did wrong :D

Im never taking my car into a car park.. if i do.. its a two lane job :thumbs:

I do love the fact that SOO many people are advocating violence towards a woman...

Had to pick up on the above.... for some reason I found it very funny.

If it was a man it would be ok to advocate violence?

I figure you should either advocate violence or not, it shouldnt matter about sex of the person in the days of sexual equality and all that rubbish...

Women can join the army, drink beer, vote, start fights etc but you can't hit them?

If you picked on my girlfriend she would beat the hell out of you.... I on the otherhand would probably just run off crying.

She deserves a brick through her window in the night! That would pi$$ me off!!! Cant handle people who dont show respect!

Some people worry me.

Had to pick up on the above.... for some reason I found it very funny.

If it was a man it would be ok to advocate violence?

I figure you should either advocate violence or not, it shouldnt matter about sex of the person in the days of sexual equality and all that rubbish...

Women can join the army, drink beer, vote, start fights etc but you can't hit them?

Hmmm, suppose you have a point, I'm just old school in my raising in that I was brought up NEVER to hit a woman, but I do see your point. If it was some old pensioner (male) then agreed violence isn't the answer either (Is that better, hehehe :))

in nowadays society you have to be really carefull with violence, all it would take is for you to hit said person (be it male or female) them to fall back hit their head, now if they receive a blood clot and die you go down for man slaughter.

A friend of mine was out one night and he's quite lippy but in a harmless way, now I was out with him on xmas eve and after a good night out we were in a kebab house and as my friend is just said something in a harmless way to some guy the guy took it the wrong way and punched my friend. This caused a blood vessel to burst behind his eye and put him in hospital for over 2 weeks and he nearly died from losing 6 pints of blood.

Not taking away anything from the op I would have gone loopy too but you do really have to think before resorting to violence

Guest willismaximus

These letting tyres down, reporting to police etc are all very good suggestions but anyone that has seen the film 'Hot Fuzz' knows that in a situation where you have a horrible old hag causing you grief you need to follow these simple directions....

Step 1 - Take a few steps back.

Step 2 - Run towards horrible old hag.

Step 3- Vault over your bonnet/Fence.

Step 4 - while in the air, extend your feet and legs forwards and drop kick the b!t*h in the face..... :eyebrows:

If it's good enough for the Police it's good enough for us LOL :innocent:

I'd have punched her to the ground

Then I'd help her up just so that I could punch her to the floor again.

I would have at least kicked her in the fadge..!!:eyebrows:

the passenger side of her knewish Mazda 3 was like donkeys breakfast wallpaper.

I would of put a slit in her soft top and pissed on her seats

makes me sick, you should of stuck a knife in her skull and poo'd on her corpse..

drop kick the b!t*h in the face..... :eyebrows:

Too funny :D