Overheat :( noooooo!!!!

SupraTRD83

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

without reading all this thread.... does it need a new rad?

Mine was blocked and had to get a new one from a chap in Wakefield. Mine was an N/A auto. My mate works at toyota and even he couldnt get stock rads for less than £150 and put me in touch with this chap as they use him to recore the toyota ones!

£80, I fitted it in 10 min and job was a good 'un! good rad and when compared to the oem unit, you couldnt tell the difference.

offer still stands on the install by the way ;)

What they are saying is, just buy it from Chris and have it fitted elsewhere or even by yourself, not a difficult job :)

think what he means is chris offered it to him but he would need to go pick it up, but he cant get there .. no car. shame really cos damn good offer, its a bugger when you only have the one car and its broke! lol:D

think what he means is chris offered it to him but he would need to go pick it up, but he cant get there .. no car. shame really cos damn good offer, its a bugger when you only have the one car and its broke! lol:D

exactly ;)

getting my gf to buy a cheap run about so i can borrow that but she's not biting yet :(

exactly ;)

getting my gf to buy a cheap run about so i can borrow that but she's not biting yet :(

Edit: I have no idea what I thought I'd read. I was wrong anyway:d

Edited by hoff (see edit history)