SupraTRD83

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MVP:)

Just a taster. :D They've got some lovely gear there.

Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator for 1993-98 Supra

Part # Fl 11-93SUPRA

This radiator is twice the thickness of your plastic Toyota radiator to give you the extra cooling you need. Even though its much thicker, it still works with your stock radiator fan, or the Powerhouse electric fans. This is a direct-fit unit requiring no modification to your Supra if you are a 6-speed TT or 5-speed N/A. This upgrade is a must for road racers and those that live in hot climates. Expect to actually GAIN a few horsepower (5-10) due to the extra cooling of your engine! Includes a Fluidyne radiator cap, please use it for best results.

If you are a TT or N/A with automatic transmission: Your stock radiator has an allowance built into it for cooling your transmission. If you replace your radiator with an aftermarket one such as this Fluidyne, this allowance will be removed with the stock radiator. You must purchase a transmission cooler and we highly recommend you also purchase the Spal 7.5 fan to push extra air through your new tranmission cooler. The transmission cooler and Spal fan will keep your automatic running cooler and better than it ever has!

MSRP $599.99

Your Price $489.00

Hope the garage pays up bud.

MVP:)

Just a taster. :D They've got some lovely gear there.

Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator for 1993-98 Supra

Part # Fl 11-93SUPRA

This radiator is twice the thickness of your plastic Toyota radiator to give you the extra cooling you need. Even though its much thicker, it still works with your stock radiator fan, or the Powerhouse electric fans. This is a direct-fit unit requiring no modification to your Supra if you are a 6-speed TT or 5-speed N/A. This upgrade is a must for road racers and those that live in hot climates. Expect to actually GAIN a few horsepower (5-10) due to the extra cooling of your engine! Includes a Fluidyne radiator cap, please use it for best results.

If you are a TT or N/A with automatic transmission: Your stock radiator has an allowance built into it for cooling your transmission. If you replace your radiator with an aftermarket one such as this Fluidyne, this allowance will be removed with the stock radiator. You must purchase a transmission cooler and we highly recommend you also purchase the Spal 7.5 fan to push extra air through your new tranmission cooler. The transmission cooler and Spal fan will keep your automatic running cooler and better than it ever has!

MSRP $599.99

Your Price $489.00

Hope the garage pays up bud.

me too or ill be living as a monk for the next few months

If you are a TT or N/A with automatic transmission: Your stock radiator has an allowance built into it for cooling your transmission. If you replace your radiator with an aftermarket one such as this Fluidyne, this allowance will be removed with the stock radiator. You must purchase a transmission cooler and we highly recommend you also purchase the Spal 7.5 fan to push extra air through your new tranmission cooler.

That's a good point I forgot to mention. SupraTRD83, are you auto or manual?

Isn't N/A non turbo/Automatic??? :blink:

damn thats why I put the cool shades on, thought i'd finely learnt the lingo of this place :(

No it's "Normally Aspirated" :D

So you'll either need a stock auto rad, with the built in tranny cooler, or an aftermarket rad + separate cooler.

Whats Normally Aspirated mean :blink:

and are them coolers expensive? I dont want any more cost on things to repair the car fed up of it :)

Normally/naturally aspirated - non turbo

Forced induction - turbo or supercharged

Cost I don't know really, I've never looked into it. Less than £100 I would have thought. Best to just get a stock OEM auto rad IMO.

Whats Normally Aspirated mean :blink:

and are them coolers expensive? I dont want any more cost on things to repair the car fed up of it :)

Normally Aspirated = No turbos. Normal breathing ie air into engine rather than turbos blasting it in under pressure.

Go for Chris Wilsons OE radiator mate. He'll not see you wrong and is well respected here. You'll not need to worry about the other cooler that way. :)

OE = Original Equipment by the way. :D

Normally Aspirated = No turbos. Normal breathing ie air into engine rather than turbos blasting it in under pressure.

Go for Chris Wilsons OE radiator mate. He'll not see you wrong and is well respected here. You'll not need to worry about the other cooler that way. :)

lol cheers mate, learn something every day :)

oh you are good to him!!.. :D