Garage Whifbitz Supra race car build

Paul Whiffin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I've got my car back at last, the roll cage looks very nicely done indeed apart from them forgetting to put a harness bar in and tieing the cage into the pillars so I've got to back for that which is a bit annoying.

New exhaust is now very quiet, its got a HUGE rear box on it now so hopefully no more noise issues on track now.

The AP's I had made, they didn't make them with provision for a handbrake so thats go to be redone, great!

I'll get some pics up ASAP, I've got a lot to do on it!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, eventually got my car back from getting the roll cage fitted and the new exhaust made. So I've been beavering away like mad this week trying to get it all together. Its been one of those weeks where I dont really feel like I've got a lot done, there's so many little bits to do along which are time consuming along with trying to run a business day to day!

Anyway, here are some pics of the roll cage. I was a bit annoyed as they haven't tied the cage into the pillars at all, even though I asked for it, which means a trip up there at some point to get it done. What they have done looks very nicely done though, well it does now I've painted it!

Edited by Paul Whiffin (see edit history)

New 4" 3 box quiet exhaust, cant believe how quiet it is now, no more noise worries at any race track now, it sounds like a milk float. Seriously I reckon its about 93db on idle, haven't tried it down the road yet. Quite a size that rear box though isn't it! Also the wastegate is recirced back into the exhaust and I have the option of having it open to, sweet.