The mkiv Supra Owners Club

650BHP - You are going to love this one

SupraAyf

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say they tried everything to the twins but yet nobody has said they have done the wastegate in this way and upgraded the stock twins.... so how can you compare it

Compare to what?

You haven't posted any exact figures yet to prove anything your saying :eyebrows:

Get it on a RR or Dino that people on here know and then see what is said :innocent:

The proof is in the pudding :D

Well with the close ratio diff its hard to tell as it made the spedo reading wrong it outruns an R1 so what ever they do. not many places to try it out or cars to try it with id hate to guess cos ill probably get critisised

Yes I agree, it is hard to tell your speed, when your speedo is incorrect. But at a guess... 190, 200mph?

This thread is pointless until someone does what i suggest, go around with your big single, line them up and see how it goes? Surely if some of our Welsh memebrs can do that then the debate is settled for once and for all, rather than a continued slanging match. I am sure someone could make the visit soon. I'd do it only I am too far away.

The problem i foresee when it's been on a RR or dino is the debate that will follow regarding ho true the figures are ;)

More than one thread about this has been shot down saying machine isn't calibrated, false reading etc.

Perhaps it will need to be done at Surrey RR with Ryan present and other club members in attendance :innocent:

I am curious where you race and what type of racing you do, to claim this as knowledge of how your car performs against other.

I've run a few 1/4 miles and won and lost against cars with far less bhp than mine.

It's alot more complicated than, i've got 500 bhp so i will beat 450bhp :blink:

I struggle to see how you can predict you cars bhp by this method :eyebrows: