The mkiv Supra Owners Club

650BHP - You are going to love this one

SupraAyf

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the best ever wish i never spent over 5K on single mods when i could have just got my twin's bored out and sent to Germany and got 650 hp lol what a Joker:p, the engine bay photo is shocking for something that has had that much money put into it why not keep the engine bay tidy?

Can anybody on mark4 supra club honestly tell me they know someone who has fitted an external wastegate system and upgraded the stock turbo set up to hybrids the way we have???? I've spoken to my tuner about all this rubbish on the club site and he and I are more than happy to prove this to anyone who comes here with a 650 BHP supra single. It is currently running around 500BHP as stated and if anyone wants to prove that wrong again I be more than happy to show you

P.s im looking forward to the response about who's actually done what we have done

Martin

Edited by supra10000 (see edit history)

Can anybody on mark4 supra club honestly tell me they know someone who has fitted an external wastegate system and upgraded the stock turbo set up to hybrids the way we have???? I've spoken to my tuner about all this rubbish on the club site and he and I are more than happy to prove this to anyone who comes here with a 650 BHP supra single. It is currently running around 500BHP as stated and if anyone wants to prove that wrong again I be more than happy to show you

P.s im looking forward to the response about who's actually done what we have done

Martin

Oh dear.

I really cant understand why people wont believe me. I know for a fact that nobody has tried doing what we have so how can they say its a load of rubbish. Surely i aint the only supra owner in south wales so im looking forward to meeting with someone.

Essex turbos also offer this upgrade to the twin turbos of the supra and also say it will increase power to a maximum of 650 BHP if correctly set up..... Ask them

Martin

I really cant understand why people wont believe me. I know for a fact that nobody has tried doing what we have so how can they say its a load of rubbish. Surely i aint the only supra owner in south wales so im looking forward to meeting with someone.

Essex turbos also offer this upgrade to the twin turbos of the supra and also say it will increase power to a maximum of 650 BHP if correctly set up..... Ask them

Martin

Trust me, if the guys on here say that's not right, it's not right. Get it on a dyno, it wont be anywhere near 650bhp. Sorry.

Essex turbos also offer this upgrade to the twin turbos of the supra and also say it will increase power to 650 BHP if correctly set up..... Ask them

Martin

I know for a fact that your full of shit, How about getting your supra dyno'd and posting the results??????

Edited by Beefyblx (see edit history)

I really cant understand why people wont believe me. I know for a fact that nobody has tried doing what we have so how can they say its a load of rubbish.

How do you know that for a FACT?

If you are so sure its not been done, that it cant be done then how come you have done it?

Basically, you have Hybrids, maybe also running them TTC or something, nothing special in that if thats what it is, and certainly not 650bhp. Maybe 500.

how about you get someone to come see it. I dont mind meeting up. Find someone close to me ill meet em half way. And id still like you to find someone whos done this to the twins. Im near Neath

Have you asked yourself why it's not been done?