The mkiv Supra Owners Club

650BHP - You are going to love this one

SupraAyf

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao import centres were still selling autos standard for that price 6months ago including torque imports as i went there to see the chargespeed supra

By all means laugh your arse off :)

It's just that's what your not so cleverly worded advert and pricing is doing for your potential customers...

...They're sitting comfortably in their nice warm houses, viewing some pedigree comedy- on the ebay channel.

Let's also look at the number of bids you've had so far... 0

and irrelevant information in your ad "Mel B's car...blah blah blah"

Your defensive posturing with a supreme lack of solid facts=

"No sale today for me, because I'm away with the modification fairies in Supra neverneverland"

If you were smart, and I suspect you are not, you could get some amazing info and help from some very very good people on here..and all for free.

I look forward to seeing your car still for sale in years to come.

I love a good laugh me.

Thanks.

My arse has officially fallen off.

and i tell you another thing we done which i aint heard of before is to get rid of the bottle neck out of the manifold of the turbos allowing more flow but once you do this it is very hard to control the boost .

thats what your wastegate is for :taped: to control the boost, look until you proove all this BS with a dyno run you are not going to be taken seriously, you cannot "guestimate" the power of a car by alledgedly beating cars of a certain power, you have annoyed alot of peeps on here because your ebay add is quite obviously misleading to the point where they have reported you to ebay

I dont care whos annoyed tell them come see the car like ive said many times.

WHAT FOR, so you can tell them it has 650bhp :search:, i run a T61 single, at 1.4 bar it makes 500hp so how the F$*k can a set of hybrid turbos that will not flow anywhere near the same amount of air run the same power at 1.1 bar :blink:, this is basic maths fella, the 650hp figure you keep quoting is absolute barking mad nonsence, you also claim to have the same acceleration as a Ultima GTR, have you raced one of these as well :p

yes that is what the wastegate is for thats why we fitted it AFTER getting rid of the bottle neck just below the turbos. we wernt even planning on it but we had to fit one to control it and it took ages back and fore back and fore all the time from the engineers cos the line of the pipes were fractionaly out due to the heat from the welds we almost gave up and was going to get another downpipe. but managed it in the end there is no pipes you can buy to fit these wastgates like this you have to make it up

Nah i got 3 kids mrs been moaning since day i had it as to why the heck i bought it. Its about time i had a family car but it will have to be resonably quick like an evo or summit

And yeah ill be modding it

At least you're not a chav. You're typing and spelling is too good for that. We get many chavs on here who talk tosh.