The mkiv Supra Owners Club

7th February Meadowhall and beyond meet

steady_dave

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, got 2 more people from my work, man and wife both bringing there impreza's down (old shape, the one that the P! was based around) One's NA and one's turbo me thinks.

Also a good frined bringing his MR2 Mk2 down, few more peole to add to the list.

Hopefully be seeing some of you at Milbar!

I'll try and make it on time this time!

Nice one, shaping up nicely, i'm open for dates and such mabye make it just after jan seeing as my MOT is due next week.......and the weather might be a little better.

For a rough date (not definate) shall we say Feb 7th??? It's a saturday.

7th of Feb is the sheffield derby day and will be very busy at them times in sheffield kickoff is 12pm, Just a heads up :D,

I would have been up for this but as i'am a blade will be at match :)

really pissed i couldn't make this today but the sup hasn't moved in nearly a week with the snow and all , the main roads looked ok but the side street i live on is compressed and iced over snow still and i wasn't chancing it .

Hope we can arrange something again soon .

people who took pics .... get them posted up .