The mkiv Supra Owners Club

7th February Meadowhall and beyond meet

steady_dave

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following Squires meet last night, looks like times for this are meet at meadowhall at around 09:30 to 09:45 leave at around 10:00. Next meet at Xscape Junctio 32 on M62 at around 10:30 to 10:45 leave at 11:00 that should get us to the Highwayman at around 11:30 to 11:45 and Scarborough just before 13:00. Does that sound OK with everyone? if so lets fix it at that.

Cheers Dave

Following Squires meet last night, looks like times for this are meet at meadowhall at around 09:30 to 09:45 leave at around 10:00. Next meet at Xscape Junctio 32 on M62 at around 10:30 to 10:45 leave at 11:00 that should get us to the Highwayman at around 11:30 to 11:45 and Scarborough just before 13:00. Does that sound OK with everyone? if so lets fix it at that.

Cheers Dave

Yeah sounds good for me ;) :thumbs:

Cheers Dave

Fine for me, I'll see you at the Highwayman ;)

Sorry Guys

Going to have to pull out.

Need a rear off side shocker. Mine has sprung a big leak. Can't afford a new one this month - just bough front discs and pads and two front tyres (expensive month) - Was hopping Keron had one for sale unfortunatlly no.

Don't suppose someone has a spare for sale.

Gutted. was hopping for a nice run out.

Pete

1. Steady_Dave

2. J1mb0b1 + missis

3. Ric

4. Dave222 + (maybe wife!!) Xscape 10:30 to 10:45.

5. jamesmark

6. karl

7. Sipstrassi + missis

Just thought I would put the list up again so any new people can add name and I have added my meeting point and time.

Come on people lets make it a dozen.

Cheers Dave.

1. Steady_Dave Meadowhall 9:45 07525 150 704

2. J1mb0b1 + missis

3. Ric

4. Dave222 + (wife!!) Xscape 10:30 to 10:45. 07747 559036

5. jamesmark

6. karl

7. Sipstrassi + missis Highwayman (if i can get my shock changed)

8. marc_p Highwayman

I have run into a slight problem, the top secret front I had on mine unfortunately met with a bunny on friday and is now flapping and banging about like a bumper gone mad as soon as I get over about 30mph, so I would like to find a standard red bumper for this run as I don't think mine will make it to Scarborough.