The mkiv Supra Owners Club

7th February Meadowhall and beyond meet

steady_dave

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have run into a slight problem, the top secret front I had on mine unfortunately met with a bunny on friday and is now flapping and banging about like a bumper gone mad as soon as I get over about 30mph, so I would like to find a standard red bumper for this run as I don't think mine will make it to Scarborough.

poor ickel bunny :(

i'll rent my bumper out to ya since i carnt make it.. lol

only joking :D:D

Iam just getting her ready for the drive on saturday, am just fitting my new brake pads all round and installing my new Gready FMIC so cars in a bit of a mess

I hope and can get it all done in time for saturday lol should be done tomora i hope :D.... some pics of car now !! and you can wait till saturday to see the finished product :)..

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

Yup see you all tomorrow me and marc_p will be meeting you ar meadowhall now as he is coming down to mine at around 7.30 and we are going to fit his newly sprayed bumper before we meet you :) bit of a rush but it only came out of spray shop at 4pm today..

cya tomz at 7.30 marc_p give us a bell if you get lost :).....

Right my number is 07525 150704

Gonna wake up tomorrow and give the SUpra a bit of a wash down for the trip.

Should be a good day out

(again don't have a clue about directions after Xscape so hope someone does)

hehe i have a satnav :D