The mkiv Supra Owners Club

7th February Meadowhall and beyond meet

steady_dave

I'll try and make one in, is the entrance on the top level or ground floor, give us a clue as to which carpark. And please confirm times.

Cheers Dave

Argos entrance is the one to the left of Meadowhall and doesn't have a top entrance, it's the open air car park not the 2 storey bit, if you come in that entrance and turn left then i'm sure we shall find a place there.

Right lets make an official time then.

Come to Meadowhall for 11:00, i'll be there from 10:30 and i'll post my mobile number on here before hand so if anyone can't find us give me a call.

Well stay there for a bit for a bit of car perving and then see if people are up for a drive (Weather pending)

Hope to see a lot of people there, met a nice guy in an R33 the other day who says he's up for it. Everyone welcome!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i could be up for this if i'm not working .

Not sure about the whole meadowhall thingy though i may just drive down to the rising sun or out that way as i live just of riverlin valley road so half way there and not really worth going through town to meadowhall .

The barrel pub at bretton is a good place to get some good snaps of the supra's i think and may even get some with the hangliders in the background . Just a thought .

Hey i could be up for this if i'm not working .

Not sure about the whole meadowhall thingy though i may just drive down to the rising sun or out that way as i live just of riverlin valley road so half way there and not really worth going through town to meadowhall .

The barrel pub at bretton is a good place to get some good snaps of the supra's i think and may even get some with the hangliders in the background . Just a thought .

Yeah that's a good call, as I say we can go anywhere, i'm rubbish at organising things to be honest so we can drive wherever.

Since it looks like there's quite a few people coming do you think there will be any need to let someone at meadowhall know or do you think it will be ok?

Arr fuck it lol.

Na i rekon if we let em know they might have cops waiting to move us on. has happend in the past at a few meets me and my old club organised. Think it be best just to turn up but thats just my opinion.

Arr f*ck it lol.

Na i rekon if we let em know they might have cops waiting to move us on. has happend in the past at a few meets me and my old club organised. Think it be best just to turn up but thats just my opinion.

Ah yeah good point just show up and see what happens.

HOPE EVERYONE'S SPREADING THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, due to my artistic genius :tongue: i've circled the place to meet (In Red) and the directions to get there from the M1 (Blue Line)

After going past the roundabouts, take your second right into the parking area, turn left at the end and then turn left again to get near the road again.

Should be a good day!