The mkiv Supra Owners Club

7th February Meadowhall and beyond meet

steady_dave

Thanks for a good day and an excellent turnout and good to put faces to the names, managed to get the integra problem sorted by the AA (needed an "O" ring for the radiator drain plug) by 16:45 and got home OK.

Look forward to the next day out.

Cheers Dave

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good day guys, i enjoyed the drive, shame about the wind though, jesus.

Glad the integra got sorted dave, Jamie (jimbob) also had problems too when he got back to sheffield but the good old AA sorted him out too (lost all his power steering fluid due to a hose popping off)

Shame we missed you JZA but i saw your car driving around, very nice :D

Ive got a few pics although i opted for beers tonight so ive not looked at them yet, ill get them up tomorrow.

He is a non member/on the forum once a year but comes to the meets. He knows Dave (222).

It has been re trimmed in leather.

:thumbs: Yeah that's the one. I really liked they grey leather trim on the dash panels. Are there any pics of his interior kicking around on here?

Keep your eyes peeled I may start up agian an old Sunday Meet that RedM was responsible for putting together and it was a good few hours to be honest, this one is a static one but good chit chat and breakfast too. :)

If the same amount turn up as they did not the Scarborough meet then it will be a hoot.