The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh dear, 10 second car! NA BUT GETTING IT CHIPPED!

Marc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being honest here i've got an NA and there is only one way of doing this with an NA engine - taking it out and putting a TT engine in like i'm going to, lol.

You're going to have a 700bhp TT!? ;)

What a tool! Kick him in the face!

:rlol: I love this forum's Christmas spirit!

my girlfriend has told her friend that i own a supra tt ,i dont wanna hear crap all night, wot can you say to let him down gently? maybe i shouldn't drink so i dont get frustrated with his idiotacy? maybe get a dictaphone!

Just post his number then we will all have a Dick ta phone:D

You're going to have a 700bhp TT!? ;)

:rlol: I love this forum's Christmas spirit!

Sorry my bad wasn't 100% clear. What I meant was i'm after more power....700BHP is a bit too lairy for me at this moment in time.

But if you do want some touching 400BHP you really need a TT engine, which is why I wasnt to go with the NA-TT idea, heard nothing but good things about KERON!!!!!

Please will someone show some restraint and respect for a future member of the MKiv supra owners club. I have just found a chicken nugget that will give you 150 bhp yes 150 bhp I kid you not. If you take your supra and spinkle it in glitter,then dance around it at midnight with your hands in the air shouting the mkiv supra is the best car ever!!!!

Then you stuff the nugget into the intake (N/A or TT) your car will transform into this Monster.

Good luck and hold tight!!

Please will someone show some restraint and respect for a future member of the MKiv supra owners club. I have just found a chicken nugget that will give you 150 bhp yes 150 bhp I kid you not. If you take your supra and spinkle it in glitter,then dance around it at midnight with your hands in the air shouting the mkiv supra is the best car ever!!!!

Then you stuff the nugget into the intake (N/A or TT) your car will transform into this Monster.

Good luck and hold tight!!

You tw@t, I've just made myself look like a right t1t infront of the neighbours.