The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HELP i think i got a lemon.

The Raven

fixing or drinking;)

He can fix i can drink.:p

Took it out for a little bit last night. And............worked fine both turbos kicked in no lights nothing. Then dies again slow to rev wont go past 3k then..................its fine again.

On advise of "he will need a new engine if he dont leave it alone"

Its now staying at home till next weekend. But im happy its not a major fault

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He can fix i can drink.:p

Took it out for a little bit last night. And............worked fine both turbos kicked in no lights nothing. Then dies again slow to rev wont go past 3k then..................its fine again.

On advise of "he will need a new engine if he dont leave it alone"

Its now staying at home till next weekend. But im happy its not a major fault

When mine wasnt reving past 3k it was because the ECU was putting the car into safety mode, due to a failed MAF sensor, just thought I would share that ;)

WOOT WOOT!

Dan4 strikes again...Dropped it down to him 2 hours later its fixed and firing all for the price of a Mcdonalds.

Cheers mate i will locate the parts for the cam cover and give you a bell.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

Congrats, good on you for taking the time to ask from experienced members on the forum rather than listening to some cowboy mechanic.....

Yet to have an extensive test as rear tyres were a little worse for wear lol but looked like tps wasnt set up properly, could have been an expensive tps sensor sat in the bin there buddy! oh and very nice Mc D's :)

Nothing wrong with those rears! they may be a little slick. The golf ball is mearly a new mod.:p