The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh for the love of god!

Matt H

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never carried a fire exstinguisher around, in 7 years of Supra ownership and modifying, and when I started drifting this year in another car it was a requirement by the organisors that all cars on a drift day have to have one, that car now permanantly has one in it, which got me thinking, which car would I care less about if it went up in flames, my drift car, and thats the car with one in, thats a bit backwards I was thinking, so I went out and bought one for the Supra too.......;)

I keep a fire extinguisher in my MR2, when you think about how old it is (16 years!!) not everything is going to be in tip-top condition, and something could possibly fail, so if it does, I like to know I at least have some way of saving it! If my car were a supra, then I'd definately have one! Halfords had them on sale, think I only paid a tenner for it... Plus it looks cool when you have stuff like that in your car, even got me a JDM flare too! :D

can i suggest some flowers and chocolates for the kind lady with the water, most people don't open their doors to shouting strangers these days :)

Well said. That would be a lovely thing to do.

:yeahthat:

Although you may want to not wear the white trousers as she might think you're a Gigolo ;) :D

gutted for you mate, oh and for the rest of you "thats his girl wearing the white trousers";)

Are you sure? i keep having terible flashes of MattH looking like a refugee from Saturday Nigh Fever:(

Hope you get it sorted mate :) however I'm not going to say you have bad luck as a certain amount of the responsibility for your misfortunes has to be shouldered by yourself.

Guest jinn_faz

let me know if you come across a good garage in the northwest, I tried hyper sports in wigan for a head gasket (comp. test, skimming the works)but Head gasket went after a year. I tried contacting them but they didnt seem to reply...:(

well good luck