JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jamie,

is there anything you've bought so far that you wished you hadnt and bought a different part instead?

No i learnt my lessons with the red car, ive been very happy with the parts selection and very happy with the work SRD has done to date.:)

Thanks guys.

moved the overflow tank to the other side of the rad as there is not a lot of room there now Lee has moved the fuse box and PS tank.:)

Yeah I noticed that it's very neat, but I just can't make out where the overflow pipe from the expansion tank was.

No i learnt my lessons with the red car, ive been very happy with the parts selection and very happy with the work SRD has done to date.:)

That's good to know as you've been a good test bed for a lot of the parts which makes it nice and easy for anyone going single now with what setups work etc :thumbs:

I'm sure soon people will be asking for the JP setup ;)

Very nice Jamie, understated is the right word :)

Dispite earlier misgivings the interior really seems to have worked so far, it's that little but more than stock, but not OTT. Engine bay looks great too, it's very subtle with the black silicon and the other black (or stockish) looking lines. The only bits that don't quite seem to fit are the heat shield and the oil feed protector, but fully appreciate they're more function over form.

Are you still going down the anodised route for the pipework?

Really nice car and one of the most 'complete' Supra's around :thumbs: