The mkiv Supra Owners Club

There will be an AFR Open day this year ! Sunday 14th September

Muffleman

okay, so 8.45am at South Mimms Services (j23 of the M25)

leaving at 9am and getting to Lakeside Services for 9.40am. Leaving lakeside at 9.50am and getting to AFR for about 10.30am.

Once we get to the M23 turnoff for AFR I will need somebody who knows the way to be at the front of the convoy.

I drive like an old woman now so wont be racing down there, those around me normally have a bit of fun and then let me catch up. I will be in an R reg RSP with gold wheels.

So who's joining us for the Mimms convoy?

1. Branners

2. Jamie P

JB

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys :)

Right, not long now ! I've checked a few weather websites and the consensus is dry with sunny spells :yahoo: Was a bit worried given the recent weather :eek:

I wanted to have my R32 back and all done, however it was in the paintshop yesterday and I picked it up today. So, it will be there in it's new colours albeit without front and rear bumpers etc etc. The bonnet is still CF and having looked at it I might leave it :) But at least you'll get an idea of what it will look like when done.

Be great to see you all, really does look like we will have a diverse collection of cars, rumours of an F40, Ultima GTR, Noble M10 and other cars abound but we shall see ;)

Shan't be on here tomorrow really, I suspect it will be a long day getting ready for Sunday, but I'll see you all there :)

Oh, and no TV but I thought I might get a weights bench in just in case he feels the need :D

I was thinking about a certain race thats happening tomorrow, it could be a bit interesting, but nevermind, will sky+ it :D

Note to self - do not listen to the radio on the way back!

Matt, whats the chance of you having a fuel pump at your place ? Walbro or Bosch unit, or even stock......Im coming anyway, not in the Supra but in the drift weapon, but I am desperately on the blag, and I do want to meet you anyway because as soon as my car is back from GVN, she is next scheduled for you (you dont know this yet lol but...), valve stem seals etc....;) But the car is stuck at GVN at the moment with a dead fuel pump.....

JB - I will dig out the RLTC for you as well and bring it along.....

Gav, how you getting there, what time you leaving.......call me, call me, call me.....

Homer, are you going from Reading way, if so call me too lol 07786982257.

Edited by Suprash (see edit history)

That was a lovely afternoon out, good to see some of the old faces again and was great to see Dude again. Didn't even recognise him at first, he's 'filled out' a bit :D

Well done Matt for putting on a great day for everyone, the turnout was excellent, lovely cars on show and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves :thumbs: