The mkiv Supra Owners Club

There will be an AFR Open day this year ! Sunday 14th September

Muffleman

Can i get a early slot as well please Matt ( when your sorting running orders)

Hopefully have the next round of bits on my car:)

I think I'll give the dyno a run after what happened on the way home from surry. A power run and a long journy home will just make me nervous as hell:D

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Right, sorted a day for this and it will be -

Saturday 6th September

More details to come but keep your eyes open for the calendar entry and get your names down ;)

Hey Matt. Could you edit this into the first post. :)

Bump for interest. :)

Bit of an update, I chose the 6th of September quite simply because AndyT is due to be back with the forces the weekend after. However, we started to arrange it with Austec and all the TVR boys but found they are at Brands Hatch on the 6th :(

So, it has had to be changed to the following weekend and on the Sunday. We've opted for the Sunday as that way there will be more parking and the area will be a lot quieter.

Catering has been sorted, there will be a hog and a barbecue etc :yummy:

The new date is Sunday 14th September

I will work out how to change it in the club calendar shortly :)

Really sorry Andy, not a lot I could do :(

Hey Matt. Could you edit this into the first post. :)

Bump for interest. :)

I can always get a mate to drive mine down, I'll take yours Andy, and then I'll slip Matt that cash to ensure the figures are in my favour ;):D

• 2 weeks later...
Should be a great day, if you need a hand with the BBQ I know a chef who would be willing to help :innocent:

Thanks mate :)

Just bumping this as we have decided to donate all the proceeds from the dyno for the day to St. Catherines Hospice :)

Will let you all know when we have a start time for the day.

I have also spoken to Dude today and he will be coming, he also mentioned coming with two friends who have VERY nice american muscle motors. I'm sure he said a blown big block in one and a small block in the other, but was in the dynocell at the time so didn't hear a great deal :D

Will be nice to see the old bugger again :)

Thanks mate :)

Just bumping this as we have decided to donate all the proceeds from the dyno for the day to St. Catherines Hospice :)

Will let you all know when we have a start time for the day.

I have also spoken to Dude today and he will be coming, he also mentioned coming with two friends who have VERY nice american muscle motors. I'm sure he said a blown big block in one and a small block in the other, but was in the dynocell at the time so didn't hear a great deal :D

Stellar work you guys. :)

It'll be a pleasure to meet Mr Dude too. :)

I'm going to try to get to this. It'd be good to see Dude again, and finally get to see your place Matt. :)

Dammm it i cant make the new date in Germany working dont suppose you could do the following weekend would be great to see Dude again

Sorry mate, catering arranged, other car clubs already made arrangements etc etc :(

Ill try and pop along, rude not too as your so close :)

;)

Hopefully my 2 pals are coming.1 car is a really clean 68 RS Camaro with a hot smallblock the other is a 57 Chevy Bel Air with a blown 383 smallblock and twin Holleys poking out the bonnet, will be interesting to see how they compare on the dyno but i'll bet the camaro is one of the best sounding cars there. Will be good to see some old friends and see whats happening in the big wide world. I may even dig a shirt out just for the day.!!!!!!!!

Edited by dude (see edit history)