The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think im done

Dnk

:yes::yummy: Looks the dogs mate ;) Was work in progress the last couple of times I came by, really liking the look, suits your supe perfectly, cracking job :salute:

.....and the only time I've seen you do any work.....:run::D

time to pop round for bacon sarnies, a brew and a view me thinks :D

Lx

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yes::yummy: Looks the dogs mate ;) Was work in progress the last couple of times I came by, really liking the look, suits your supe perfectly, cracking job :salute:

.....and the only time I've seen you do any work.....:run::D

time to pop round for bacon sarnies, a brew and a view me thinks :D

Lx

Cheers Linda :)

I try not too work if i can help it :D the bacon sarnies are on you this time ;)

I preferred it with the stock supe alloys that you've had on lately Dunk:d

Seriously though mate, thats looking great:thumbs:

Now i know your kidding :D

heres how it looked on the o/e 17's :thumbdown:

I gave it a good wash today and booked it in with a m8 to get it mopped.

DSCF0546.JPG

I loved the original look but it was time for a change, was only going to change the centers to black and keep the polished lips but after a few dramas decided on all black :D

Been through exactly the same thing myself, loved the look I had but sometimes you just have to change.

I was thinking when you posted the origional pics why you didn't go for a polished lip, but you've def made the right choice :)

It's going to take one hell of a mean photo with a good camera & the right backdrop :)

Been through exactly the same thing myself, loved the look I had but sometimes you just have to change.

I was thinking when you posted the origional pics why you didn't go for a polished lip, but you've def made the right choice :)

It's going to take one hell of a mean photo with a good camera & the right backdrop :)

Wish i'd made the choice before getting them polished as i'd have saved a few ££'s :D

Not a clue on the backdrop for the photos, open to suggestions :)

Cheers guys, my mother who is 77 said it looked wicked yesterday so i took her out for a little drive :D

Took the wiper arms off today as they were chipped and looking tired, stripped and repainted them and really happy with the result.

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
Ibrar and i have stripped the wheels again to finish off the inner lips as they were silver, all Black now with new center caps that i turned up at my bros wrkshop.

Think the centers need something in the middle though ?

Looking good :thumbs:

I'd anodise or paint the centre caps black.

Dunk i wish you would stop putting up pictures of your fantastic looking motor the one from the back look's spot on fella and it just makes me want to spend more money so please stop :p

Always loved the look of your car one of the best around fella;)

The joys of owning a supra Adam :) i guess im lucky though as ive no Mrs Shaw to worry about lol