lambo doors on a supra?!?!

L33

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just like the look of them! a car with lambos always gets the looks at shows! im getting a mixed signal here and im really confused what to do! i have money burning in my pcket and need to decide engine or cosmetic soon b4 i go nuts :D

nice?

these ones belong to nicolai, and he wants to sell them, and change for normal hinges,. i was talking to him about them before he shipped it to netherlands. give him a pm.

:yeahthat: I have them on the civic and they are quality LSD one's but they do wobble if it's windy.

I'm betting your Civic doors are half the weight of the Supra doors and not as long. Supra doors are very heavy and long so there is a huge amount of leverage on the hinges.

Every Lambo door conversion I've seen the doors are very wobbly and over time sag so you have to lift them to close the door.

They also look ridiculous IMO.

I was tempted to put them on mine but thought back to my civic i put them on and decided not to.

They dropped within a couple of weeks and not many people had the strength to lift them when sat in the car!

Dont bother, looks good but such a pain!!

I guy I know off skylineowners.com has them on his R33 GTR and the drivers one now doesn't stay up when lifted and has sagged so much that it clips his wing (causing a lot of damage) and it takes him 4-5 attempts to acctually get the door to close... :shock:

I think he has converted them back now and is in the process of fixing the mess they left.

Lambo doors are sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

even if they are a bit chavy! :D

Lambo doors are nice if done properly but as someone was saying earlier when your opening your cool new lambo doors and they wobble it just looks so tacky and not neat at all.

IMO supra doors are too heavy for them to be converted to lambo doors as I've yet to see a lambo conversion which is solid and stable and doesn't wobble at all.

Spend your money on something else for your supra as IMO they are a waste of money and whats wrong with having normal doors?

Life was so much simpler years ago, in my youth the craze was to weld the things up and climb in through the open door glass aperture, pretending some bint in the passenger seat was Daisy, and trying not lose your shades or modesty doing it. Like "Lambo" doors it was sad and doomed to failure.

Life was so much simpler years ago, in my youth the craze was to weld the things up and climb in through the open door glass aperture, pretending some bint in the passenger seat was Daisy, and trying not lose your shades or modesty doing it. Like "Lambo" doors it was sad and doomed to failure.

Exactly! You got it in one Chris lol...:D ;)

:D