The mkiv Supra Owners Club

boot release - how to? :(

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if someone were to pull the lever? Would a stiff Ed rise from the ground? :D

I always rise stiff!

Sometimes gets embarrassing when mom bring me my tea and biscuits. :blush:

oh,.... you mean 'rigamortis' :p

I don't know about you, but I'd be freaked out if I was walking through a graveyard one evening and a grave asked me for a hovis shot. ;)

:rlol: :rlol:

• 2 months later...

So, did you really not know where the boot release was then? Is this really just 15 pages of conspiracy?

How did you do you shopping? Did you have to utilise the rear 'seats'?:(

So many unanswered questions (which have probably been answered in the 15 pages i cannot be bothered to look back through).

So, did you really not know where the boot release was then? Is this really just 15 pages of conspiracy?

How did you do you shopping? Did you have to utilise the rear 'seats'?:(

So many unanswered questions (which have probably been answered in the 15 pages i cannot be bothered to look back through).

You mean you've never noticed the keyhole in the rear light? He was getting out the car and using the key to open the boot.

You mean you've never noticed the keyhole in the rear light? He was getting out the car and using the key to open the boot.

To be honest, i never bother using the boot release myself. Only time i bend down that far is when i have to put fuel in the car.

...And no i am not picking up any bars of soap for you!

:rlol: still making me laugh 4 years later!

:D It was a bloody freezing cold day Ed so maybe that effected your release finding skills :search: That's about the best excuse/defensive I can come up for you at the moment mate sorry.

These post always make me laugh :D

PMSL ! :D Can someone tell me where the horn is ? I'm sure it's staring me in the face! lol :D

WTF are these pedal things ? ;)

They're there to exercise the muscles in your legs. Smart people the Japs; - You get a workout while on the move. Toyota think of everything don't they ?

:D

Without hot wiring the car, how does one get the engine started....:)