boot release - how to? :(

SupraStar 3000

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

This is a post bump/repost but I figured I'd keep any newbies up to date with current info :)

I gave it a try but got stuck...

unlock the car using key fob, pressing the smooth button once

[ATTACH]166783[/ATTACH]

Or use the key (note of caution - the alarm may sound)

[ATTACH]166784[/ATTACH]

Take your hand and pull the door handle to gain access into car

[ATTACH]166785[/ATTACH]

Once open you need to gain access to the back seats (so I've heard)

You may wish to place your foot in the drivers foot well to give you stability for this next step

Like so

[ATTACH]166786[/ATTACH]

From there you need to locate this lever on the seat

[ATTACH]166787[/ATTACH]

Pull the lever to allow the backrest to come forward

[ATTACH]166788[/ATTACH]

Now I've been told to find a lever in the back on the seats. This is what I think it MIGHT be but I got pretty confused so I left it there. I think this is it

[ATTACH]166789[/ATTACH]

Didn't want to pull it though just incase it was a parachute release. I heard they can only be used once so I am saving it incase I ever accidentally drive out of a plane

This is a post bump/repost but I figured I'd keep any newbies up to date with current info :)

[ATTACH]166783[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]166784[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]166785[/ATTACH]

You may wish to place your foot in the drivers foot well to give you stability for this next step

Like so

[ATTACH]166786[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]166787[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]166788[/ATTACH]

Now I've been told to find a lever in the back on the seats. This is what I think it MIGHT be but I got pretty confused so I left it there. I think this is it

[ATTACH]166789[/ATTACH]

Didn't want to pull it though just incase it was a parachute release. I heard they can only be used once so I am saving it incase I ever accidentally drive out of a plane

PMSL!!

Please tell me you didn't actually take pics especially for this thread :rlol:

Good information.

But for some of us who don't have the foldable rear seats (myself included) is there anyway of opening the boot without all this rigmarole.

I nailed my seats upright looong ago,.. as I've had one to many female abductees escape thanks to that dam button.

PMSL!!

Please tell me you didn't actually take pics especially for this thread :rlol:

Good information.

But for some of us who don't have the foldable rear seats (myself included) is there anyway of opening the boot without all this rigmarole.

I nailed my seats upright looong ago,.. as I've had one to many female abductees escape thanks to that dam button.

I did indeed :D

Unfortunately my step by step guide was all based on rumours, old wives tales and myths. As you can see I became unstuck when I got to the rear seats. That was my best guess at where/what the mythical "lever" is. My sincerest apologies

I to also have the same problem with female abductees

[ATTACH]166783[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]166784[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]166785[/ATTACH]

Like so

[ATTACH]166786[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]166787[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]166788[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]166789[/ATTACH]

:D

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/500x/52824036.jpg

Thanks for the guide twisted. I nailed the opening of the door :thumbs: thanks to your picture guide. Unfortunately I am now stuck due to not having seats with the lever. I'm at my wits end. Any advice appreciated. :(

no problem :) I do try and give to the community when and where I can. Unfortunately I can't help you. I have the standard 2000 vvti facelift model with green footwell lights optional extra. So because of that my experience is very limited. Deepest apologies