The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pancake run May-June

Ian Ian

How long is it going to be until she's back on the road matt?

Well hopefully go down to see the car on monday next week, if alls well i'll have her trailered up to Hyper for the remaining work (bits and bobds, should be long) then off for registering. All in all, i dont know, but i'm hoping weeks

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll give everyone (mainly Andy though ;)) advanced warning that I've not cleaned my car since Japfest and I'm unlikely to before Saturday due to football, snowboarding holiday sorting and driving a couple of miles ooop north ;)

Also, my offside front sidelight is out, so I need to change the bulb. Given I'm still trying to persue a claim through insurance for this chav reversing into me, I'd rather not remove the headlight. Any of you guys coming along on Saturday ever changed a bulb without removing the whole light and fancy giving me a hand if/when we stop for a picnic? :innocent::) Thanks in advance!

:D Even got a spare lamp for you mate. Thanks for the warning too. :innocent:

Minor hijack. Gaz6002 is sorting Goodwood FOS Sat 12th July bud. Drive up with UKDE mini convoy? Well everything's a mini convoy after Lui's :D

:D Even got a spare lamp for you mate. Thanks for the warning too. :innocent:

Minor hijack. Gaz6002 is sorting Goodwood FOS Sat 12th July bud. Drive up with UKDE mini convoy? Well everything's a mini convoy after Lui's :D

Cheers. Got a couple of bulbs now as they're only a couple of quid from Hellfrauds.

I'm currently free 12th July, so FoS could be on the cards. Never been before either. Got a link to that other forum of Gaz's, as he said once you've got to be signed up there to get involved in anything they arrange?

Cheers. Got a couple of bulbs now as they're only a couple of quid from Hellfrauds.

I'm currently free 12th July, so FoS could be on the cards. Never been before either. Got a link to that other forum of Gaz's, as he said once you've got to be signed up there to get involved in anything they arrange?

Here you go mate..

http://ukde.co.uk/board/index.php?pageid=home

:)

we are going to try make this one 9am chester services

ian

:) will be good to see you Ian & Wendy

Well just checked the weather and it looks good for the Saturday woot woot !!

See you all at Chester services at 9 Oclock im running from Bury,

not much interest in the "picnic" idea so shall we leave that for another time ?

1, BP Service station 07:00-15

2,Chester Service 09:00

3,Penyfford station 10:30

4,Ponderosa 11:00

5,Stop Somewhere undecided as yet

6,Pancake house Rowen nr Conway

Sh1t guy's i'm really sorry but I can't come down with you, I completely forgot that the car is on the display at modified nationals this saturday and sunday, when is the next pancake run? Feel really bad for letting you down at such short notice and I PROMISE I will be at the next one!!!

Sh1t guy's i'm really sorry but I can't come down with you, I completely forgot that the car is on the display at modified nationals this saturday and sunday, when is the next pancake run? Feel really bad for letting you down at such short notice and I PROMISE I will be at the next one!!!

:( Oh well mate. It's in a good cause. Have a good one bud. :)

OMG :wtf: Surley this is 8:00 - 08:15am

There is only one 7 o'clock in my day!

Vicki x

:D Lol.

I'm sure Paul will think of something in the way of encouragement.

:)

1, BP Service station 07:00-15

2,Chester Service 09:00

3,Penyfford station 10:30

4,Ponderosa 11:00

5,Stop Somewhere undecided as yet

6,Pancake house Rowen nr Conway

Cool. Any chance someone can give me a shout when you're near the station? I'll be there for half ten if I don't hear from you guys sooner :)

OMG :wtf: Surley this is 8:00 - 08:15am

There is only one 7 o'clock in my day!

Vicki x

:D:D:innocent: oops my bad yeah ermmm 08:00 - 08:15am

see you all at Chester services woot woot weathers looking good too :cool:

No problems Rich if we are earlier or later that 10:30 i,ll ring you :)

Cheers

-Ian-

Another fantastic day out in Wales :cool: Pleasure to meet everyone old and new, but apologies if I forget your names in future! :)

Cheers Ian for sorting my sidelight, it's much appreciated, even if I have no idea how :D

Brilliant weather too. So much for the BBC meteorology department!

I took a few photos which I'll try and stick up either later tonight or over the rest of the weekend.