Ste D

me

AndyT

Hoff

smarsh

dragonlady

iandagnall

and last but by no means least, Ian Ian, our illustrious pied piper :D

Mike and Kate also turned up for pancakes (in the beemer I should mention....:D)

I think everyone mentioned July for the next one, which I probably won't be able to make, but we'll see.

9 Supes I think in the end...

H, Mrs H and Little H

Ste D

me

AndyT

Hoff

smarsh

dragonlady

iandagnall

and last but by no means least, Ian Ian, our illustrious pied piper :D

Mike and Kate also turned up for pancakes (in the beemer I should mention....:D)

I think everyone mentioned July for the next one, which I probably won't be able to make, but we'll see.

thanks everybody for the great day and pancake was super

looking forward to the next run.

see u all soon again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think this has been one of the best runs yet! Really enjoyed chilling by the lake and the run from Bala to Betws (spelling!!!)

Thanks for making 'Little H' feel part of the group, he really enjoyed it and was keeping track of the Supes as they each left the motorway on the way home!

I am shattered though, so night night!

Vicki x

Some pictures here for everybody to look at, plus the most important

PANCAKE
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif
PANCAKE
PANCAKE

DSCF1810.jpg

DSCF1812.jpg

DSCF1813.jpg

DSCF1814.jpg

DSCF1817.jpg

DSCF1820.jpg

DSCF1821.jpg

DSCF1822.jpg

DSCF1823.jpg

DSCF1824.jpg

SP_A0022.jpg

Just landed back home!!

504 miles for a £7 pancake, we must be bl@@dy mad ,fortunately it was compensated by the good company, apart from watching one person picking on someone at least a sixth of his age:p;)

Next time we meet Ellis I'll teach him some martial arts, then we will see who picks on who;)

Some great driving except for some idiots on the roads, I think I counted nine in total:blink:

Will post pics tomorrow.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Edited by Dragonlady (see edit history)

Next time we meet Ellis I'll teach him some martial arts, then we will see who picks on who;)

I don't see why Ellis is the innocent party here.....it's not easy being repeatedly attacked by a five year old that doesn't get tired.......:D

I had a great day yesterday. Probably my best pancake run yet. Had some great company, weather was good for the most part and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, those pancakes!!:yummy::drool::love::yahoo:

Massive thanks goes to Ian & Sharon for their efforts and a huge round trip just to hang about with us lot....:respekt:

Look forward to the next one, I think we should go for a record of at least 15 cars and no let downs.......Danno....:D

H.

:D Fabulous day with some unforgettable moments, usefully provided by Mr H. :D.

First time to Ponderosa and Bala. Great places with some lovely views eh Hoff. :D

Big respect to Dragonlady, didn't know you came that far. :blink:

and Juanchan who made some story up about visiting his parents but in reality just wanted large pancakes. :D :respekt:

To keep the theme going on H. he did look out of his depth here

Resorting to cheating and stuff to get Ellis off guard. :D

Oops forgot the Swallow Inn :D Lovely place too.

Bala Lake is pretty special.

Of course 9 Supras taking over roads and towns is always good news.

All in one of the best days out for a long time.

Great company. Thanks to Ian Ian for piloting the convoy and generally keeping everyone informed. :)

IanDagnall for the chats on auto and T78. Mr SMarsh for the various topics discussed, loved those LEDs mate. :)

Ste D, Hoff and Dragonlady and The H. family, a pretty special family I think everyone will agrree.

Remember the pooch. :D

Excellent.

See you all again soon. :)

Edited by AndyT (see edit history)

God Damn it!!! :D :D

Its OK, i'll go for one Today to make up, might have two :p

When's the next one, in July? I'll see if i can organise a day of going to some really nice Locations, or do the Drive around Anglesey trip. That's a really good road :D

See You Soon Guys 'n Gals

God Damn it!!! :D :D

Its OK, i'll go for one Today to make up, might have two :p

When's the next one, in July? I'll see if i can organise a day of going to some really nice Locations, or do the Drive around Anglesey trip. That's a really good road :D

See You Soon Guys 'n Gals

We were thinking of an all day picnic for the next one? Know any good locations where the 'big' kids can kick a ball around as well?

Vicki x

Thanks every one for a great day . I think it was the best one that i've been on yet :):):)

Good to see new and old face's again ;)

I loved the drive yesterday even though we got held up by a few slower car's:eyebrows:

Great display of overtaking by the people carrier up that hil:no::shock:

Had a good night on frday with Ian , Sharon & the H's at the Charnley

Cheers all

Ste

Pics from yesterday

That second to last photo, of Hoff, is fantastic!

Look forward to the next one, I think we should go for a record of at least 15 cars and no let downs.......Danno....:D

I'm sure I can rearrange my July to fit as and when something's organised :innocent::D

and Juanchan who made some story up about visiting his parents but in reality just wanted large pancakes. :D :respekt:

You know it ;)

I've barely seen my parents this weekend actually, as I've spent all day today up in Bromborough helping my sister and her fiance start to unpack in their new house :)

I can't view your photos either bud - says Photobucket has removed them :(

I loved the drive yesterday even though we got held up by a few slower car's:eyebrows:

Great display of overtaking by the people carrier up that hil:no::shock:

Yeah those single turbos were really getting in the way weren't they :eyebrows: :D

Will try and upload my photos in a min if my parents stone age computer can cope with the pressure...

:D A great day was had by all, Pity the traffic was a little busier than usual with it being a Bank holiday :rolleyes: but a least we seen more of the country side :D

Good to see some new and the Old faces again lets hope we have a bigger turnout next one

Yes that Pug people carrier "what a tool " that could have been nasty if anything had come over that hill :no:

So next one we are defo having a picnic ? :yes: the Date i have free are 12 July 13 July ........and maybe 26th and 27th July depending when we get back off holiday :cool:

Cheers

-Ian-