Pancake run May-June

Ian Ian

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this would be good if the weather is ok, we've got a new tent for Le Mans and could do with a trial put up, but Ill have to check overnight child care ;)

Where did you have in mind?

Vicki x

I was thinking around the Betws-y-Coed area, pretty central for the area and handy for the Pancake house :D

i Dont know about anybody else but times ?

Chester Services at 9am

Ponderosa Cafe at 11am

Picnic (area unkown) about 1pm

Pancake House 4-5pm

If camping either set up before Pancake House or after ? [ camping looks to be around the £5-6 per person per night ]

Just a rough idea on times ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

1, Ian Ian

2. AndyT

3. Mrs H & Havard (this is the 24th May right?)

4. Hoff

5.Dragonlady and other half

6. Matt H & party girls

7. Sharpie

8. ste d

I don't know if i will be camping yet. But i will be there!!!!!;)

Where are Mike and Kate?????

Woot!!

This all sounds like good fun. I am not convinced about the camping but I would rather find out that I can't get all my camping gear back in the bag whilst in Wales than in Le Mans....:D

We need to make a decision. If there are enough camping then I may be persuaded. The thought of being out in a field with Ian in the middle of the night does worry me though, you know what he's like..........:sex:

H.

Woot!!

This all sounds like good fun. I am not convinced about the camping but I would rather find out that I can't get all my camping gear back in the bag whilst in Wales than in Le Mans....:D

We need to make a decision. If there are enough camping then I may be persuaded. The thought of being out in a field with Ian in the middle of the night does worry me though, you know what he's like..........:sex:

H.

Oi dont tar me with you sexual persuations !! i only bat for one side :D :p

This is all weather permiting if its chucking it down then its a non starter and it is a bank holiday :rolleyes:

Cheers

-Ian-

In case I have to join you mid route so to speak, can anyone provide details of Ponderosa location or Pancake house post code please. Ta.

Danno, thought you'd pulled the car apart bud. How's it going?

Spoke to Hoff at Japfest. Finally remember how come I seem to recognize him, that would be the pic his mate took when his car went pop last week, (cool pic Adam :D) and he basically re engined the car in 3 days :blink:

It'll be good to catch up and do that sight seeing Danno. :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=1941408&postcount=56 :D

Edited by AndyT (see edit history)

I don't know if i will be camping yet. But i will be there!!!!!;)

Where are Mike and Kate?????

Practice for Le Mans!!!

This sounds like a great day and night out but I just dont think there is any chance I will get the KAD's fitted front and rear in 1 day!

If I do ill be up for the camping bit!

Andy, the Ponderosa is here for your SatNav (interesting route your gps took us from Castle Coombe to the M4 on yesterday btw!).

I'm not sure on the Pancake House as I always just follow the car in front :D

Undecided on camping here - if there's enough people stopping over I will probably join you. I'll bring my tent oooop north just in case.

Just a thought about the picnic, if people are going to bring food and drink would it be an idea to put up what we intend to bring? I don't fancy the idea of us all turning up with a case of coke ( drinking kind of course! ).

It would be a case of how many bushes can we find on route for a quick stop! and belching at the pancake house all night:)

We'll bring napkins;)

Just joking, crisps and some cakes. (we're limited as stopping over in hotel night before)

Andy, the Ponderosa is here for your SatNav (interesting route your gps took us from Castle Coombe to the M4 on yesterday btw!).

I'm not sure on the Pancake House as I always just follow the car in front :D

Undecided on camping here - if there's enough people stopping over I will probably join you. I'll bring my tent oooop north just in case.

Was a bit strange wasn't it. :D

And thanks for the map bud. :)

I can always meet you in Conwy or somehwere so you can follow in Andy

Post code is - LL32 8TP

And my car is in bits yes, by our white one isn't :thumbs:

Two Supes. :cool: Ok mate will get times sorted out. Probably won't be able to blag more than a couple hours off, so I'll leave Birkenhead at 10:00 am more than likely. :)

Edit: Ponderosa is 11:00 and is 42 miles away from me. So that will be the first chance I'll get to catch up.

If I have to leave later I'll join up with you Danno.:) I'll PM my Mob no. mate.

Edited by AndyT (see edit history)

Was a bit strange wasn't it. :D

And thanks for the map bud. :)

Two Supes. :cool: Ok mate will get times sorted out. Probably won't be able to blag more than a couple hours off, so I'll leave Birkenhead at 10:00 am more than likely. :)

If we're meeting at the Ponderosa at 11, you'll have plenty of time to meet us there bud. You might even be in time to meet the Lancashire boys at the Chester services or at the train station I meet them at. Bring on Friday afternoon and the roadtrip up north :cool:

Good lad marc:) Shame sharpie cant make it though:( Are mike and Kate not about? Thats a shame too:(

Edit: Just seen mikes post.

1, Ian Ian

2. AndyT

3. Mrs H & Havard (this is the 24th May right?)

4. Hoff

5.Dragonlady and other half

6. Matt H & party girls

7. ste d

8. Danno + Sam

9. Marc_p

Practice for Le Mans!!!

This sounds like a great day and night out but I just dont think there is any chance I will get the KAD's fitted front and rear in 1 day!

If I do ill be up for the camping bit!

You can do it mike:) Just fit the fronts and do the rears on sunday:D