Pancake run May-June

Ian Ian

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was having a word with Burna earlier and he's sad that he's stupid and forgot it was on again. Seeing as many of us can't be ar$ed with JAE this year we were toying with the idea of a joint pancake run/camp site event for the West Mids crew.

Pick a weekend, choose a meeting point and do a route to end up for dinner at the pancake place on the Sat for about 15:00, book in at a local campsite and have a BBQ and beers?

Or do the tour de wales then BBQ/camp site and save pancakes for Sunday lunch?

I was having a word with Burna earlier and he's sad that he's stupid and forgot it was on again. Seeing as many of us can't be ar$ed with JAE this year we were toying with the idea of a joint pancake run/camp site event for the West Mids crew.

Pick a weekend, choose a meeting point and do a route to end up for dinner at the pancake place on the Sat for about 15:00, book in at a local campsite and have a BBQ and beers?

:D mmmmmmm i like your thinking Pete ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

Anyone have any local area knowledge for camping suggestions? I might open this up to a new thread in a day or so.

How's everyone fixed for July/Aug?

I dont have any local Knowlage of the area but there are loads of camp sites available .........but on a bad note im only free on the 12 and 13 July weekend no dates in August at all, with Holiday and work commitments :( :( September is looking good tho :innocent::D

Cheers

-Ian-

Cracking idea Pete:)

This sounds like a great idea pete:idea:

We passed a large camp site at the bottom of the horse shoe pass which looked good may be worth havin a ride out and poping in for a PANCAKE :innocent:

That sounds like fun! July is pretty packed for us though so we'll just keep fingers crossed we can come on the chosen date!

Vicki x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So are we havin this next pancake run on the 12th of July ?

Are we doing the picnic and then camping too? Any one up for this. :)

For the love of God please don't say this weekend! It's always weekends I can't make. :(

The two weekends after this?

:( i cant do the 19-20th and 26-27th weekends as im away on my Jollies :D but then i start my weekends in at work again :( ........might be able to sneek in the 3rd August as im working the sat 2nd :blink: confusing i know :blink:

ive no computer at home at the mo it went "pop" the other day so trying to sneek in time at work ;) shhhhhhhhhhhhush !!!!

Cheers

-Ian-

You name it, I should be able to make (as in you know I will;)):) I need to sort my brakes out but that should be in the next week or 2. Would rather have them up to standard rather than a bit close to to the edge. I dont want to end up like Geth did that one time:D

If we can get a date that evryone who comes on them can make it, it will be fantastic. :)

:( i cant do the 19-20th and 26-27th weekends as im away on my Jollies :D but then i start my weekends in at work again :( ........might be able to sneek in the 3rd August as im working the sat 2nd :blink: confusing i know :blink:

ive no computer at home at the mo it went "pop" the other day so trying to sneek in time at work ;) shhhhhhhhhhhhush !!!!

Cheers

-Ian-

If you would like someone to look at it, feel free to throw it this way.

Mike