Pancake run May-June

Ian Ian

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:( the only day i can do is Sunday 3rd of August the next weekend free is JAE weekend :blink: or shall we plan a camping weekend in September ? September is looking good for me i free most weekends as im only in work on the Sat 27th that month ;) ... thats the problem working 4 on and 4 off :rolleyes:

Cheers

-Ian-

Back to work 17th September so that's good too. Be nice to get everyone in. :)

Ian Ian are you in the offshore or merchant then bud?

No i work 4 on and 4 off ( 12-13 a day ) for a Transport company basicly we ship all Tesco,s None food stuff over to Ireland its a 7 day week job so ive got someone working opposite me when im off ....they are in etc etc

Cheers

-Ian-

No i work 4 on and 4 off ( 12-13 a day ) for a Transport company basicly we ship all Tesco,s None food stuff over to Ireland its a 7 day week job so ive got someone working opposite me when im off ....they are in etc etc

Cheers

-Ian-

:blink: Darned hard work there Ian. You must be knacked for the first half of your week off.

Yup its a stressful job not physical but there is a lot to get through in the 12 or so hours in a day :)

Cheers

-Ian-

Well, hopefully, we can all have a little relax time and a pancake soon then.

All the best Ian.

Andy

Im free whenever... just let me know

Dan

:yeahthat: If its a sunday I maybe able to get a mate or two to come along. Not supras but not far off;) But having said that whenever is best to get as many of us together again.

Andy, has Rich said anything about when he can make it?

:yeahthat: If its a sunday I maybe able to get a mate or two to come along. Not supras but not far off;) But having said that whenever is best to get as many of us together again.

He hasn't mate. Although he was on the Wirral last weekend. As long as we give him notice I think it'll be fine. I'll be doing the same as him and staying over next time. Sure we'll be able to put something together. :)

He hasn't mate. Although he was on the Wirral last weekend. As long as we give him notice I think it'll be fine. I'll be doing the same as him and staying over next time. Sure we'll be able to put something together. :)

I just sent him a pm Andy so he can have a think about it:)

Let's have a mini one soon :D:eyebrows::D

Naturally I'd be willing:d

I just sent him a pm Andy so he can have a think about it:)

You called? :D

I've been reading this thread but I can't seem to determine if there's a set date for pancakes. When are people thinking?

If it's still undecided, my preferred dates at the moment would be.....

26/27 July

2/3 Aug (maybe)

16/17 Aug

23/24 Aug (maybe)

Hmmm. I seem to have very little planned for August. This is worrying...

I've also had a moment of clarity and realised that The Crazy Dutch Pancake Run (TCDPR) can be expanded. Please see pic attached :D

pancakes.jpg

I've also had a moment of clarity and realised that The Crazy Dutch Pancake Run (TCDPR) can be expanded. Please see pic attached :D

thats my old avatar:d

enjoy your pancakes im still not allowed to drive yet:(:(:(:(

and we cant really do a pancake run in a land rover can we?:(

Never mind i will stay at home and watch the grass grow, i may even go to work instead

(anyone feeling sorry for me yet?)

thats my old avatar:d

enjoy your pancakes im still not allowed to drive yet:(:(:(:(

and we cant really do a pancake run in a land rover can we?:(

Never mind i will stay at home and watch the grass grow, i may even go to work instead

(anyone feeling sorry for me yet?)

:D Yep.

You called? :D

I've been reading this thread but I can't seem to determine if there's a set date for pancakes. When are people thinking?

If it's still undecided, my preferred dates at the moment would be.....

26/27 July

2/3 Aug (maybe)

16/17 Aug

23/24 Aug (maybe)

Hmmm. I seem to have very little planned for August. This is worrying...

:D I'm hoping to make sure Ian Ian is not working and everyone goes then.

:D I'm hoping to make sure Ian Ian is not working and everyone goes then.

:( No Dates left in July or August just off on the 17th for the Haigh Hall Show, im defo up for a weekend camping in September ;) sorry guys n gals but for the lack of dates free :( just work and holidays have come at the wrong times, :rolleyes: but this aint stopping a Mini one inbetween, im sure you all know where the Pancake house is now :D or im up for one midweek if we can get the numbers :eyebrows:

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)