Lamborghini doors the real deal!

fastisnice

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

getting out of any tidy supra is gonna impress 20 girls who frequent night clubs

More to the point, shouldn't the car be at home? Night clubs are for drinking till the early hours!

Would the same 20 girls swarm round you like the svengali of uber coolness if you got out of a Corsa with Lambo doors?

Would any girls swarm around you if you got out of Corsa!? (unless you knew them)

I agree with the comments about the bodykits - chav cars all have kits but we still put them on our cars without thinking much about it.

If the doors were that dangerous they would be banned in this country - kids cant even play conkers in the play ground anymore so why would we be allowed to buy doors that wont open in a crash? Most kits open normally as well as going up.

I have lambo doors on my civic and if you want my opinion, i wouldn't bother, unless the car is going to be barely used, this is because I used the civic everyday and the doors became very annoying and would constantly need adjusting to make sure they closed properly and now I use the supra everyday I wouldn't even think about putting lambo doors on it due to the hassle of them, I don't think they look "bad" though, just more hassle than there worth.

I have lambo doors on my civic and if you want my opinion, i wouldn't bother, unless the car is going to be barely used, this is because I used the civic everyday and the doors became very annoying and would constantly need adjusting to make sure they closed properly and now I use the supra everyday I wouldn't even think about putting lambo doors on it due to the hassle of them, I don't think they look "bad" though, just more hassle than there worth.

Exactly, thats what a bad kit does, fitted by a bad garage. If you remove the 2nd hinch b4 u fit them you ll never get it right!.they will never align. As well as the quality of the kit is very important.

The one ive seen is something different from the usual crap. There are very very few good ones. I agree about bad kits, the safety issue im not bothered, these ones open wide enough to get out but i wont roll my supra!. Also if you own a fast bike you can die at any instant!. So dont buy one;)

Actually im glad some people dont like them because all the supras would look the same. Also i wouldnt fit them on a standard supra they will look shite.

no im just saying about getting a vauxhall

It isn't actually a vauxhall, it is branded vauxhall over here, however the car itself is actually a holden, and not vauxhall. Vauxhall itself is only a small brand, in fact it is called Opel in most other countries. Which is owned by the GM group.

no im just saying about getting a vauxhall

Yup and that Vauxhall is my daily driver and does its job perfect, i love supras and would never slate them, i hope to have another project some time this year but one things for sure it wont have chav doors:p

Guest CoolsBlue

so you guys wouldnt have lambo doors becuase saxos and nocas have them?:D haha thats funny, but havnt you guys seen the supra stlyle bumpers thats saxos and novas have, bomex and veilside??!:Dand alot of you still have them, i think lambo doors look great on a supra, with the right bodykit to go with it...

It isn't actually a vauxhall, it is branded vauxhall over here, however the car itself is actually a holden, and not vauxhall. Vauxhall itself is only a small brand, in fact it is called Opel in most other countries. Which is owned by the GM group.

So buy a Nova is OPEL and its not a chav's car;)

Its so funny when is a comment about a member who supposed to be popular on this forum that everything they say it has to be right?

Yeah and Kia is now owned by chevrolet!!, so buy a chevrolet picando,its not a Kia its a chevrolet!!!!!

PLEASE

in all fairness iv seen his "vauxhall" at his house and i wouldnt wana race it and i definately wouldnt say no to owning one

Why you wouldn't want to race it? r u scared?

Have you seen any peugeot 106 rallye 500bhp? i've raced one, what does it mean because its fast its not "chavved"?

Because you would own it doesnt mean anything, my point is that its ok for some to slag off things and say you are a chav for doing so and so but then when they do similar things are cool! and suddenly a monaro is not a vauxhall.

I find it ironic to have a vauxhall and slag off other vauxhalls because they have lambo doors!

I got nothing against Vauxhalls personally and i think Monaro is a nice car but i think this is really ironic!.

If you have a lamborghini then come and slag me off big time but if you have a vauxhall how can you slag off other Vauxhalls?

;)

To be honest I think that this is a subject which is split between younger and older generations (with some exceptions obviously), with me being a younger generation I don't mind lambo doors (although as i said earlier i won't have them again myself) and the veilside bodykits and wild spoilers but I like cars in general and to say likeing these things is "chav like" is not really correct as I love other cars like the porcshe 356, Dodge Challenger, Ferrari Dino, etc, the real classics which I believe is nothing a chav would choose to have in there collection. I suppose what I am trying to say is that some of us like to stand out that little bit more, in what I believe to be a good way, so no pics of "wild" micras that are "different" lol. Anyway I have said what I think take it or leave it.

To be honest I think that this is a subject which is split between younger and older generations (with some exceptions obviously), with me being a younger generation I don't mind lambo doors (although as i said earlier i won't have them again myself) and the veilside bodykits and wild spoilers but I like cars in general and to say likeing these things is "chav like" is not really correct as I love other cars like the porcshe 356, Dodge Challenger, Ferrari Dino, etc, the real classics which I believe is nothing a chav would choose to have in there collection. I suppose what I am trying to say is that some of us like to stand out that little bit more, in what I believe to be a good way, so no pics of "wild" micras that are "different" lol. Anyway I have said what I think take it or leave it.

I'll leave it thanks :)

CJ u in Greece?

You should think +ve about the lambo doors..

Yes, living on Kos since last year. No point in me thinking of the Lambo doors as I am pretty sure they would look sh*t on my battered old Celica. :D

The thing about lambo doors on a supra is that they're a trademark feature of a particular brand.

It's a bit like sticking a Ferrari badge on a Supra. It's just... well a bit tacky isn't it?

If you were saying you wanted to do something innovative and new with the doors, and not copying an iconic feature of another marque then I think you would get a lot less grief. That is unless it was something just plain stupid ala extreme front mount IC :D