The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lamborghini doors the real deal!

fastisnice

Like i said, i couldnt care less if Novas have them. So lambos should be ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibily, if I owned a lambo (like that is going to happen :p), I'd be worried about the depreciation seeing all these cheap saxo's and nova's with them on.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly, look at the car's front bumper. Does it mean none should get bodykit bumpers on their supra's because this ugly car has one (and a very ugly one)? I don't really get the logic...

Exactly what I thought.

:Pling:

fastisnice , well done m8te - each to their own, and no bias from me, honestly!

:D

If everyone on this forum conformed just because concensus of opinion says so, what a boring site this would be.

Soon as someone posts about lambo doors, same old feedback as per norm, ill fitting, chav ,

:rolleyes:

similar issue of spoiler on/spoiler off , bling/no bling- each to their own, so thank gawd there are peeps on here who try to be different and ignore the usual suspects responses

:tongue:

Now on to that 455 Chevy transplant

If everyone on this forum conformed just because consensus of opinion says so, what a boring site this would be.

Soon as someone posts about lambo doors, same old feedback as per norm, ill fitting, chav ,

A lot of people think lambo doors are chavy. Same old feedback because that's a lot of peoples opinion. Even people who have fitted them don't like them!

Exactly what I thought.

:Pling:

fastisnice , well done m8te - each to their own, and no bias from me, honestly!

If everyone on this forum conformed just because concensus of opinion says so, what a boring site this would be.

:rolleyes:

similar issue of spoiler on/spoiler off , bling/no bling- each to their own, so thank gawd there are peeps on here who try to be different and ignore the usual suspects responses

:tongue:

Now on to that 455 Chevy transplant

But isn't the point being that we all have our own opinion? What would you prefer? A forum where everyone agreed and we all liked the same things? If so, you need some of those rose tinted glasses.

Honestly, look at the car's front bumper. Does it mean none should get bodykit bumpers on their supra's because this ugly car has one (and a very ugly one)? I don't really get the logic...

Sounds fair to me! The vast majority of bodykitted Supras on this forum look worse than a OEM kits. A few are utterly stunning, but they are few in number.

Getting back to scissor doors- the Supra silhouette is wrong for scissor doors, the doors themselves are the wrong shape, the doors are far to heavy and as Gav said, they are a safety hazzard.

Funnily enough the Gallardo doesn't have scissor doors.

But isn't the point being that we all have our own opinion? What would you prefer? A forum where everyone agreed and we all liked the same things? If so, you need some of those rose tinted glasses.

Thankfully fastisnice ,like myself, could not give a monkey's shiiite what members responses/opinions were/are for that matter

otherwise, kill the Chav!

:hunter:

i'm changing my front bumper from veilside to standard at the moment, plus when i come to sell it i want to give a good impression...lol....

my ex's boyfriend tried to put lambo doors on his brand new fiesta st and had to abandon it halfway through as the doors were too heavy to lift lol

i'm changing my front bumper from veilside to standard at the moment, plus when i come to sell it i want to give a good impression...lol....

my ex's boyfriend tried to put lambo doors on his brand new fiesta st and had to abandon it halfway through as the doors were too heavy to lift lol

Yes, fitting lambo doors can go terribly wrong, like the current ones i got, they are a crap cheap kit fitted by people who can't do it properly. The one i've seen its as good as it gets. Open wide enough, go up alone, nothing to do with heavy doors/safety thats nonsense. If the kit is proper and whoever is fitting it must be very very professional at fitting the kit. There is lots of rubbish heard by people around here. We are all experts and we all know everything :cool:

i've seen some ugly supras(in my opinion) and people over here go: "Oh this is amazing!" and the other way round.

At the end of the day what i know is that what i saw yesterday made my day and because ive been in a lambo, its almost as good as the real thing. So just because Novas and saxos have them on doesn't mean they are wrong.

SLR and Lambos have them on standard hell with chavs and chovs :p

PS Chavs are humans and they shave and shower every day(well some of them) - do you shave and shower?

YOU SHOULDNT BECAUSE THEY DO

hahahhahaha

my ex boyfriend tried to put lambo doors on his brand new fiesta st and had to abandon it halfway through as the doors were too heavy to lift lol

:sly:

there is no safety issues with lambos, they open wide enough to get out any way, i know this coz i can still get in and out without lifting it up and i dont have to breath in eithere

and to be honest i think the supra looks good with lambos and thinks it follows nicely