The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lamborghini doors the real deal!

fastisnice

there is no safety issues with lambos, they open wide enough to get out any way, i know this coz i can still get in and out without lifting it up and i dont have to breath in eithere

and to be honest i think the supra looks good with lambos and thinks it follows nicely

Think harder- I dare you.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PS Chavs are humans and they shave and shower every day(well some of them) - do you shave and shower?

YOU SHOULDNT BECAUSE THEY DO

hahahhahaha

You see that's your first mistake right there :D

They also lack the "taste" cell in their brains too and science has proven this time and time again :whistle:

Of course you're entitled to have the doors of your dreams on your Supra, but I've said this before-The embarrassment factor for would be set to Maximun whilst getting out of the car down the pub etc...

Good luck :)

embarassment? ok let me give you the picture, i was in west end outside a club and pulled over to say hi to my bouncer friend. I opened the doors and shall i tell you that about 20 girls gathered around the car going crazy?

Once i was in Europe and i almost caused an accident because of people staring opening the doors.

Are you embarassed to wear a rolex because even monkeys buy fake rolex these days?

Well im not, maybe you are. Coming out of a supercar with lambo doors is embarrasing?

Lets define embarassement again pls.

Thankfully fastisnice ,like myself, could not give a monkey's shiiite what members responses/opinions were/are for that matter

:D

otherwise, kill the Chav!

:hunter:

Obviously, you do give a shit otherwise you wouldn't have bothered posting in defence of the chavtastic doors. :)

Cheers CJ - you have seen the car before, but preLambo'd

;)

He's my eldest boy, Joshua (now on that name we can at least agree upon)

We can indeed :). My youngest is Josh (now 16, 6'2" and built like a small horse) and my eldest is Daniel (20, almost as big) and both make their dad look quite small. :D

seen a pic years ago on the internet somewhere, 2 women in a lambo crashed

it and roofed it, car caught ablaze and the 2 of them burned alive

inside the car screaming tryin to get out :(

pics were fairly graphic too and dont think for that reason i would put

them on any car

seen a pic years ago on the internet somewhere, 2 women in a lambo crashed

it and roofed it, car caught ablaze and the 2 of them burned alive

inside the car screaming tryin to get out :(

pics were fairly graphic too and dont think for that reason i would put

them on any car

I think that was posted on here although i think that was a guy and a woman (hard to tell), slid and rolled on some snowy roads & set on fire! In the pics, apart from the burnt bodies, you could see where they'd tried to get the doors open! :blink: I agree it was quite grim! ;)

Anyway, i'm not 100% sure but i think lambo doors open a bit (enough to get out) and then raise up. I think in this case the car had rolled that badly that the shell was twisted & the doors just wouldn't open. :(

embarassment? ok let me give you the picture, i was in west end outside a club and pulled over to say hi to my bouncer friend. I opened the doors and shall i tell you that about 20 girls gathered around the car going crazy?

Dude, getting out of any tidy supra is gonna impress 20 girls who frequent night clubs, no? I would know, I own one too ;)

Would the same 20 girls swarm round you like the svengali of uber coolness if you got out of a Corsa with Lambo doors? :rolleyes:

Once i was in Europe and i almost caused an accident because of people staring opening the doors. .

...in disbelief no doubt.

Are you embarassed to wear a rolex because even monkeys buy fake rolex these days? .

Yes.

Do monkeys actually know how to buy watches? That's amazing.

Well im not, maybe you are. Coming out of a supercar with lambo doors is embarrasing? .

Supercar?? ...nearly!

Lets define embarassement again pls.

So yes I will define embarrassment: "Supras with Lambo doors"

It's in the OED, it's official ;)

Good day :)