EL-GLO AUTO :Group Buy No.2

supra steveo

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.speedhut.com/15orders_el_detail-auto_number-6.htm

heres the offical update

but ive been told 2 weeks as they know how many people over here want these and I have supplied the dial , so when they tell me the template is good to go i will place the order then it should be 3 weeks in the post, then fastest delivery possible from me to you

again BUMP any one want these PM me or post up on the thread

Hi steveo

Please can you just confirm the price + shipping? Cant seem to find it.

Also, shall fill out the template options tool? All I want is El glo dials with blue text and neither the speedhut logo or fuel logo. Would like supra in the middle though if possible.

Cheers

I've just realised that I've asked for a logo on the rev counter after seeing them on the pictures in post #1, but those pictures are for the manual and don't have the auto P R N D 2 1, MANU and O/D OFF lights. So I'm guessing the logo is going to be really small or in a different place?

UPDATE

right got an email today and they are not charging us for the "unleaded fuel" removal, so everyone that paid extra has been refunded that extra cash

now if it really bothers you it will cost to remove the "speedhut" now if you look at page 1 you will see its tiny i hardly even notice mine i am waiting on the price for the removal of that logo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.