The mkiv Supra Owners Club

keighley trade sports and performance

Harllequin

@girlracer marty and colin were telling me all about your car when you first got it aparentely it looked the part until it fell apart basically saying that the cowboys patched the car together to get it sold, have you still got the car? what part of belfast you from?

when i was buying my supe i asked about kneighley cars and i near got punched for even mentioning there name lol

personally i would burn the place to the ground if i got stroked, hope you get it sorted

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i also agree that no one should buy a car from this place, i've been there and had a look around and the service and almost all the cars are shocking... but my mate did buy a R32 skyline GTR at a very cheap price (he had no idea about there reputation) and it's also been a dream.. but this, as always is fluke..

someone shold round up all the links about this trader on all the various forums and sites and send them to watchdog or something, they shouldn't be alloud to get away with this :(

he actually went there for an R32 GTR, drove it and said it was a bag of shit. It appears that the odd good one is backed up by 99 crap ones.

Guest norm

to be honest anyone that buys anything from keighley ts&p not only wants their heads looking at, but sectioning as well. i know one of the guys behind it from a long time ago and they buy nothing but dog turd and try to dress it up with silicone spray...

stay well clear. you could put john wayne and clint eastwood togehter, and they wouldn't have a patch on how much these guys are cowboys

Guest Shan

I saw this supra on the car dealers website : http://www.k-t-c.co.uk.

And it looked very good. So I talked with him on the phone, and everything looked as promissed.

And I asked him about the engine, because it is very importnant to me, but every time he interupted me and said everything is 100% fine. And no problems at all.

So I told him that I would come this sunday and buy the car. And I asked him many times what time he opened, because it was importnant for me to schedule my trip, as I had to take the ferry back to denmark the same evening. He kept on saying that he will open at 9.00 am. That was good for me because then i had good time to take a look at the car.

So i travelled all the way from denmark to manchester, and took the bus to bradford and stayed there til sunday morning. And that morning i took the cap to keighley, so i was there 9.00 am. It was closed!

So we tried o call, but nobody answered the phone. So i paid the cap 22pounds, and waited in the rain for almost 3 hours.

And after that he came in a Evo7, and i was a little bit frusterated, and he blamed me for coming too early and kept on saying that he had told me that he would be there at 11 am. And when i told him ok, but its 12, he just laughed.

So I didnt get a chance to look at the car proberply, because i was in a rush.

Then he told me that some of the paperwork ( DVLA ) was not done yet. He promissed to send me tuesday 29.04.08.

Now i am in denmark with a supra, which is starting to give me problems. Sometimes the turbo doesnt connects ect ect.

I am afraid that it will cost me alot of money. Its a shame that I didnt discover this supra-club earlier, so i could read about this cheating car-dealer. But I just discovered this place a couple of days before I came to England, and had no time to read everything here.

The unhappy supra owner

Shan

And it looked very good. So I talked with him on the phone, and everything looked as promissed.

And I asked him about the engine, because it is very importnant to me, but every time he interupted me and said everything is 100% fine. And no problems at all.

So I told him that I would come this sunday and buy the car. And I asked him many times what time he opened, because it was importnant for me to schedule my trip, as I had to take the ferry back to denmark the same evening. He kept on saying that he will open at 9.00 am. That was good for me because then i had good time to take a look at the car.

So i travelled all the way from denmark to manchester, and took the bus to bradford and stayed there til sunday morning. And that morning i took the cap to keighley, so i was there 9.00 am. It was closed!

So we tried o call, but nobody answered the phone. So i paid the cap 22pounds, and waited in the rain for almost 3 hours.

And after that he came in a Evo7, and i was a little bit frusterated, and he blamed me for coming too early and kept on saying that he had told me that he would be there at 11 am. And when i told him ok, but its 12, he just laughed.

Then he told me that some of the paperwork ( DVLA ) was not done yet. He promissed to send me tuesday 29.04.08.

Now i am in denmark with a supra, which is starting to give me problems. Sometimes the turbo doesnt connects ect ect.

I am afraid that it will cost me alot of money. Its a shame that I didnt discover this supra-club earlier, so i could read about this cheating car-dealer. But I just discovered this place a couple of days before I came to England, and had no time to read everything here.

The unhappy supra owner

Shan

i feel so sorry for you mate :( hope you get sorted

Like I said in your other post:

Ouch, don't mean to rub it in but you should of done a search about them, or at least asked us about them, there a bunch of crooks and there will proberly be more wrong with that car than you currently think, sorry.

p.s. I'm guessing you bought the pearl purple one that now says sold.

Guest norm

The unhappy supra owner

Shan

Really sorry to hear your story. In all honesty hindsight is a wonderful thing, but what is done is done and you have to make the best of things.

I have the personal details of the owner/s if that would be of any help in you getting this put right. PM me as I don't think the mods would approve of me posting such things on an open forum.

Hope you get this sorted out, as they give jap car dealers a bloddy bad name :(

HTH

Norm,

I truly don't understand how these cowboys are still in business :(

Simple really my friend. Human beings (and more especially car buyers) are always looking for the cheapest "bargain" and the best "deal". As long as there are these type of people out there, then traders like Keighley will have a market.

Guest girlracer1970

The unhappy supra owner

Shan

Hi I just read this and c that you are in the same situation that i am in. And im really sorry that someone else has fell for this company, although when i purchased my car i was in the same situation as yourslef and found this site after i had already bought the car

Have you registered a complaint with trading standars????

The problem with my turbo was that there was a hole in my intercooler, this also might be the case with ur's so its worth checking that out.

Guest girlracer1970
@girlracer marty and colin were telling me all about your car when you first got it aparentely it looked the part until it fell apart basically saying that the cowboys patched the car together to get it sold, have you still got the car? what part of belfast you from?

when i was buying my supe i asked about kneighley cars and i near got punched for even mentioning there name lol

personally i would burn the place to the ground if i got stroked, hope you get it sorted

In answer to ur post yeah marty and colin fixed the intercooler for me, so at least the turbo works now, if nothing else...lol

Yes still have the car at min, its in the hands of my no gd solicitor, so still waiting to c whats happening..

I live in north belfast and u?

Guest mattsupra

blimey

i have heard some shocking storys about them and tbh i wouldnt go near them with your money let alone my own

maybe we should put a huge warning in red letters on the front page :p

Or report them to watchdog :p

Im sure a joint submission of complaints from a few owners club sites could get them on the telly :p

Edit - They have a black R35 for sale as well, for sale now apparently. 3rd down :think:

Pictures are at there garage aswell...

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=701817595

http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/GetDealer.do?did=12545&pageid=4