The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SMASH!!! End of my Supra...

supraspeed

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear this fella - what an utter thunderc*nt!

just as a thought it might be worth calling the police as they have monitoring cameras all over the M25 and may have seen it happen, and therefore see what car it was that ran u off the road.

Not only will u be able to claim then, but that c0cksucker will also get done for leaving the scene of an accident! ;)

was gonna suggest this.... Very sorry to hear mate! your car looked great, main thing is your OK! Im sure the insurance will sort something out! Plus lots of people will be interested in parts should you decide to break her up.... (me included) :taped:

The more stories I hear like this about lunatics the more I'm persuaded not to avoid them and let them drive into me instead.

I had a prat pull out of a junction in front of me last night - thankfully he stopped and nothing was coming the other way so I could swerve around.

sorry to hear this fella - what an utter thunderc*nt!

just as a thought it might be worth calling the police as they have monitoring cameras all over the M25 and may have seen it happen, and therefore see what car it was that ran u off the road.

Not only will u be able to claim then, but that c0cksucker will also get done for leaving the scene of an accident! ;)

Firstly, glad you're ok.

Good idea, check with Police re: cameras.

And Jamesy...THUNDERC*NT??...what a word! :D

It will be a year this friday when someone pulled out of a junction in front of me, putting my girlfriend in a coma for 3 days before making a full recovery. You have to be so carefull of other drivers, there is no telling what they will do next. Thankfully I wasn't going to fast or God knows what the outcome would have been.

Very sorry to hear this mate, glad you are ok

I smashed my dads new Rover 216 when I was 21 and that was on a company policy and he went nuts on day one, but after the shock he soon got over it and we both put it down to experience, he will be glad you are ok and will calm down soon enough

My dad did insist I took care of my own insurance from then however bless :D, but after writing off his new car i thought that only fair :)

Gutted for you Sam, glad you're okay, mate.

Must say, I'm somewhat impressed with you sympathetic lot too - a 21yr old stacking a 400hp single turbo after only 4 weeks experience driving his first Supra (first RWD?) would previously have been treated with a lot less sympathy in my time here.

Good job, peeps! :thumbs: