The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SMASH!!! End of my Supra...

supraspeed

just got off the phone to police and as normal they don't really give a toss as according to them, ive got no witnesses outside the car or spectating, i couldn't recognise the vehicles involved and because of that the most they can do is put up a "witness poster" near the site if anybody saw......at quarter to 7 in the mornin...not fu*kin likely

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got off the phone to police and as normal they don't really give a toss as according to them, ive got no witnesses outside the car or spectating, i couldn't recognise the vehicles involved and because of that the most they can do is put up a "witness poster" near the site if anybody saw......at quarter to 7 in the mornin...not fu*kin likely

not allot they can do really though:(

really sorry to hear this though. glad you and everyone are ok

i would do a transplant etc but i have the mechanical knowledge of a cup-cake so if i do decide to buy the car off the insurance it will prob be up for sale/parts but someone will have to sort it out for me as i have no idea what to start at. i wouldn't even know the value of what the parts are worth???

OH MY FU*KING GOD!!! just spoke to my dad and he failed to mention to me that it was only insured on TPTF!!!!! I'm fu*king screwed!!!! for fu*k sake!!! thats me done!!! anyone wanna buy the car cos i'm absoulutly screwed and my supercar life is officially over!!!!

Jeezzzz as if it wasn't bad enough, what a kick in the teeth.

A Supra isn't a car to insure TPFT, your Dad should have known better. :(:(

OH MY FU*KING GOD!!! just spoke to my dad and he failed to mention to me that it was only insured on TPTF!!!!! I'm fu*king screwed!!!! for fu*k sake!!! thats me done!!! anyone wanna buy the car cos i'm absoulutly screwed and my supercar life is officially over!!!!

Send me some pics of the damage, might be interested as I'm on the lookout for a shell and some running gear.

So you're insured with your dad are you?

'Cos back in July you said you were insured with Adrian Flux, for £1200 TPFT.

...and in December you said you were insured with Greenlight, for £1615 Full Comp.

You wouldn't happen to be a bit of a bullshitter by any chance, would you?

NO I'M NOT!!! my car was off the road 4 6 months AFTER insuring with adrain flux. i cancelled that- then i WAS going to insure it with Greenlight but i cos i didn't know if i was keeping it my dad suggested insuring it with him for a month as he can swap cars all the time and i would be paying a fortune if i cancelled it after a month or so. n e way that is why i never took the greenlight policy out, even though i would have if i decied to keep the car. so don't go sayin stuff u av no idea about mate