The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SMASH!!! End of my Supra...

supraspeed

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Are you sure there were no other witnesses? One thing I'm not sure about, and want to get clear in my head. Was the car that pulled out to overtake coming towards you, and was on your side of the road, forcing you to veer to the left, and onto a grass verge? How fast were you going?

NO I'M NOT!!! my car was off the road 4 6 months AFTER insuring with adrain flux. i cancelled that- then i WAS going to insure it with Greenlight but i cos i didn't know if i was keeping it my dad suggested insuring it with him for a month as he can swap cars all the time and i would be paying a fortune if i cancelled it after a month or so. n e way that is why i never took the greenlight policy out

Not what you said just Last Tuesday

Oooo look, here's another one from the Supraspeed I'm not a bullshitter files! :D:D:D

D'ya give up yet? :D

that was in my mr2, not my supra so u can cut all "bullshit" files u unhelpfull pratt. u seriously havent got anything better to do then to slag off a poor guy who's just lost everything when everyone else is offering support.

that was in my mr2, not my supra so u can cut all "bullshit" files u unhelpfull pratt. u seriously havent got anything better to do then to slag off a poor guy who's just lost everything when everyone else is offering support.
Oh it was in an MR2 that you were followed by the police for 8 miles at an average speed of 125mph - and then let off without even a ticket! An MR2, not a Supra at all!

Well, that makes all the difference! Why didn't you say so before?

How silly do I feel!

Oh it was in an MR2 that you were followed by the police for 8 miles at an average speed of 125mph - and then let off without even a ticket! An MR2, not a Supra at all!

Well, that makes all the difference! Why didn't you say so before?

Well, I suppose 125 in an MR2 is possible, I got caught doing 115 in a people carrier, but they didn't let me off.... :)

yeah...bout 10 grand down...no supra....a leaking MR2 from 1989 to replace it.....and no pay-out...i'm really living the dream ere lads... i'm gonna av to sink to a new low a buy a 300zx tt aint i.............

I had a 300zx, wasn't that bad................in straight lines!:blink:

Come on guys Leave it out. Poor blokes lost something he loves and wont get it back. Don't you think talking like that about him is just rubbing salt in the wound.

125mph For 8 miles and no convction??? I really don't think so. You would probably have had to some serious ass kissing to get away with that!

So, you initially want to "give the guy a break" and then start calling him a liar. Not fickle then eh? :rolleyes:

Three cheers for Jake I say. Good effort that man for uncovering a shitmaker

Supraspeed, I think you posing by the damaged Supe with a loaf of bread on the bonnet (or what's left of it) would be evidence enough that you actually OWN a Supra..........and a good laugh too.