The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SteveR's birthday pubbage - 2nd Feb - Worcestershire

SteveR

Nah mate top of town - Great Malvern town centre. The mini pub crawl I have planned tots up to no more than 1/4 of a mile, tops ;)

I don't like going to the Link *shudder* ;)

I remember used to start off in Red Lion usually ended up in Olivers those were the days :D

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to chase you around the car park and up and down the stairs a few times to get you fit first....then you'd be too knackered :p:D

....then there's your big scary megaphone....:innocent:

Lxx

Scary Megaphone:blink: I can keep going nearly all night I'll have you know xx

Man, wish I could make this.

Come on you tart !!

I've just googled the Red Lion pub where we are meeting up for some food http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/29/29652/Red_Lion/Great_Malvern You really know how to pick em Ste! :rlol:

Here are some of the comments that made me laugh.

the food isn't up to much and the rude and foul language of the landlord put us off ever going again

Pete's potty mouth will fit right in then :D

spolit by the managers rude attitude towards customers (in particular out of town)

'We don't get many strangers around these here parts' Can't wait until he meets Tom ;)

my poor wife ordered the chile (struth) it nearly blew her wheelchair from neath her!

i might is well of just poored neat chile powder into her mouth! mighty god!

:rlol: It really sounds like food and hospitality is there forte :blink:

This weekend is going to be one hell of a laugh lol I can't wait :)

You (and Pete) get thrown out of respectable pubs:eyebrows:. Maybe word's got round and thats the only one that will have us.

Good point :D Pete and I now have a technique where we down as many as we can and move on to the next pub before they cotton on that we aren't responsible drinkers :rolleyes: