The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Supra Fatality :( RIP Darren Reay

GeordieSteve

really terrible to read this.

Please everyone take note that the road conditions at this time of year are not always free of ice even though they are salted. Don't take it for granted.

I don't know the details of this crash but its just worth pointing out that at this time of year it is wise to keep well under the speed limits.

Keep the high speed stuff for the track. I hope this is the LAST supra accident I read on here.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really terrible to read this.

Please everyone take note that the road conditions at this time of year are not always free of ice even though they are salted. Don't take it for granted.

I don't know the details of this crash but its just worth pointing out that at this time of year it is wise to keep well under the speed limits.

Keep the high speed stuff for the track. I hope this is the LAST supra accident I read on here.

:yeahthat:

I have to use my supra every day for work and i drive it like a granny at the moment because of the conditions, big power and bad conditions don't mix one bit!!! Stay off boost all the time if you can i say. Especially in these icy conditions, these wide tyres on our cars can make things worse.

Shocking news:( RIP

Without repeating what's already been said, these high powered rear wheel drive cars need to be shown respect or they'll bite, be it wet or dry!!!!

I hate to say it but accidents like this are on the rise lately, take it easy out there;)

Guest cdavies

hey there, had the worst day of my life without dazza at work today, he loved his car more than anything, I dont know Jurgen, but if you're reading this, he spoke of you nearly everyday and also of "Envy" and you and this whole Supra thing made him grin from ear to ear every day. Hope this makes you all the more careful x

I work with Dazz's dad Rickie. I'm totally shocked.

I'd never met Dazz but had heard alot about him and his Supra.

Please be careful out there the roads are so unpredictable at this time of year.

Thoughts and condolances go out to the family and relatives.

I am so sorry.

I've just sat and read this entire thread, and all the links within it. I'm not normally one to get upset and I didnt know the fella but I dont mind admitting this has brought tears to my eyes. Such a waste and a tragedy. My heart felt condolances go to the families.

I think now is a good time to lay my supe up for the winter, too many reports of accidents recently, and I really dont want to leave my son without a dad. Really makes you think about how many times you've hit that loud pedal and not thought about the consequences. Stay safe people.

R.I.P