The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Road rage wtf

supra matt

Looking at it again the white bm has a broken driver side mirror, so looks like they had a to do Back down the road and the black bm has chased him down and cut his parth off, but don't get why his topless and got a cut arm, but surely the guy in the white bm can be looking at attempted murder, deliberately driving at him to cause serious harm!

I'm not saying a word ;):D

Racist. :D

Welcome to East London! Just a couple of plastic gangsters rolling through. Chap in the White 3 series is a bit of a pussy though, if he wanted to deal with him then he should have man'ed up and got out of the car.

Apparently the white E Class he crashed into is owned by a rapper.

I've noticed recently there are hundreds of these road rage videos making there rounds which some I would love to know the story behind how it all started as I'm sure its all rubbish trivia crap lol!!

This was last nights one

I keep watching trying to work out if the Pickup was aiming for the bike or he was in the wrong lane to start with but you've got to love the Friends support in the situation :D

I've noticed recently there are hundreds of these road rage videos making there rounds which some I would love to know the story behind how it all started as I'm sure its all rubbish trivia crap lol!!

This was last nights one

I keep watching trying to work out if the Pickup was aiming for the bike or he was in the wrong lane to start with but you've got to love the Friends support in the situation :D

That's classic love it when his mate just walked up and head butted him lol

I don't get it. The first video the guy in the BMW should have just driven off. The second one the biker was an absolute nob for head butting him.

In all honesty though that's just from what I saw. There is no context to the videos either. No one has a clue why the guy was on that side of then road or what the other biker was doing behind the camera. That guy didn't get violent, he said he was looking out for his kids then the biker head butted him with a helmet on. Wtf is wrong with people. The same goes for the first video. No idea why they were acting like that to begin with.

London drivers scare me! Went there the other week to collect some parts off Mo....me and a mate were in the correct lane for the route we wanted...all of a sudden a speeding white van screams past moving 2 lanes across cutting us up and then beeps his horn as if we were in the wrong?! Couldn't wait to get back to Wales lol