The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Curious to see how much it's worth...

drift_bear

I am not selling..... Yet, just wanting to have a rough idea what to expect when the time comes, So please DO NOT,post up asking for dibs regarding the rear wing :p

The cars spec/details are listed below and will come with a fresh service and mot/tax (depending when/if I decide), need prices for With and Without the do luck rear wing...

Again?! :D

I'd say £8k.

How did you time the acceleration figure?

Haha I've got a habit that why I finish a project, ill usually keep it for a few months and enjoy it the sell it.

All figures are from Justin (previous owner)

- - - Updated - - -

£7-8k

I'm assuming the £7-£8K figure will include the rear wing then?

Every time you post a thread with how much is it worth AGAIN, the value of the car is going down with every post, the car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it?

Yeah I know it's always going to be that way, but it's always good to have a rough idea dude

To be honest, I don't think the price would change much without the wing. It's marmite anyway, it would draw some people in, push others away.

I'd say mid £7k to £8, regardless you'll end up with more selling without the wing on it, and letting the wing sell separately IMO.

To be honest, I don't think the price would change much without the wing. It's marmite anyway, it would draw some people in, push others away.

I'd say mid £7k to £8, regardless you'll end up with more selling without the wing on it, and letting the wing sell separately IMO.

Tbh the wing would either be kept in my shed or sold on anyway...