The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shall I buy it?

Kaan W

Could be lucky and find a new set of front lights cheapish (jspec) and front bumpers come up on here all the time.

However, I would always view and test run any car from ebay.

So many horror stories with ebay buys where the car hasn't been all it would seem.

I'm sorry but the fitment and gaps of the front bumper and bonnet actually made me laugh. The cost of this car plus the money to put it right would definitely get you a clean auto members car.

Don't get impatient in your search, as I can guarantee you'll regret it in the long run.

Looks like seller is looking for £3,500 which is about the right area for an auto TT with highish milage.

But there is a big crack on body kit.

If you think its value for money then go for it, but if it were me I'd be waiting and maybe looking to spend a little more for an example that is in good condition with no repair work needed.

Be patient ;)

"Shall I buy it?"

In a word, no. That car will undoubtedly be a money pit. Falso economy as it is obvious you will have to spend heavily on the bodywork and what kind of a condition is the engine and suspension going to be in.

Take your time, plenty of cars around.

H.

Am I on your ignore list H :( ?

"Shall I buy it?"

In a word, no. That car will undoubtedly be a money pit. Falso economy as it is obvious you will have to spend heavily on the bodywork and what kind of a condition is the engine and suspension going to be in.

Take your time, plenty of cars around.

H.